Celtic v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

Barkas
Frimpong Jullien Ajer Laxalt
Soro
Christie McGregor
Turnbull
Griffiths Edouard

Subs Hazard Taylor Duffy Bitton Brown Rogic Elyounoussi Johnston Ajeti
Interesting that Barkas is back. I guess the plan is for him to resume as starting goalie unless he screws up - seems harsh on Hazard, but understandable I suppose. But if he fails to deliver then Lenny will get a lot of flack.

I'm happy Soro continues to start if he does well today then he should not be dropped to bring back Broony (though someone else may be left out instead). It a very attacking back 4 so Soro will have his work cut out today.

Let's hope there are no injuries this time against Utd. And hopefully no nonsense by the MIB!

Mon the Hoops.

If we bring paddy home on the 1st of January, would you play him against the scum???
I don't think we can register anyone before that game (someone posted on here that it was the 4th January when the authorities restarted).

Even if we could then I'd say no. He doesn't know a lot of players, our system (I think/hope we have a system) and he will be very rusty as he has hardly played.

I liked Paddy a lot but I'm not convinced he has done anything since his first season with us to warrant a fairly sizeable investment by us to bring him home! Having said that - if we did re-sign him then I'd still be excited.

Not to sure which way lenny will approach this game.
The position we are in means no dropped points is a must.
Finally I believe that as a team we have got a formation that can suit all of our squad members.
So what players do we use with the important of the scum game in mind?
I finally believe whatever 11 lenny goes for are more than capable of getting the result that's required.
Imo making a few changes with the scum match in mind may be a good call and yet keep the formation.
Maybe bring in
Broony for soro
Moi for calmac
Lax for Taylor
Ajeti for Eddy
Rogic for Turnbull
Swap frimps for ajer
Put Jules if fit or duffy as other CB
I know it may be risky but starting with the same 11also brings risks.
We also need to know if the back up players can step up to the mark that is starting to be set now.
Still got the belief in the players even though it has been questioned on many times so far this season.
Celtic win 2-0 with plenty to spare
HH
No mate ajeti is a lazy cunt we keep the momentum goin same team got to be it's no the time to play footy manager

Johnno I'm not sure why you should be surprised why I still think Barkass is rubbish. Bain is a decent keeper whilst Barkass only makes a dive AFTER the ball hits the back of the net. At least Bain makes saves and saves penalties occasionally despite being a bombscare at times. Hazard is a bigger bombscare but is only a pup.

Johnno I'm not sure why you should be surprised why I still think Barkass is rubbish. Bain is a decent keeper whilst Barkass only makes a dive AFTER the ball hits the back of the net. At least Bain makes saves and saves penalties occasionally despite being a bombscare at times. Hazard is a bigger bombscare but is only a pup.
I personally haven't got much faith in any of our 3 keepers Vigobhoy, we seen in the cup final hazard can be bullied from corners, Bain is to erratic for my liking and Barkas is seeming to have communication issues and a lack of confidence, yet I still believe Barkas would be the pick of a poor 3 for Saturday imo

Members online

Latest posts

Back