Celtic v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

Agreed pal, positioning isn’t one of his strengths, I just think if he is on the right, Barisic shits his pants and doesn’t go forward as much which will negate his attacking threat, not sure Christie will install the same fear in him. Hopefully his pace will get him out of any positional mishaps.
Last time out frimps never caused him any problems whatsoever just think Barra would be a little bit more concerned with Christie cutting inside and frimps on the outside and hopefully they tie the wanker up in knots

If we want a back 4 with KA/NB at CB then GT would have to be LB. I wouldn’t Frimp there as a dedicated RB. So just musing as to whether DL could play RB. Maybe Jules will be OK...
You could then make a case for Elhamed as RB in his last game for us, but in fairness frimps has been playing well and would be very unjust if he wasn't in the starting line.
If it were not for the injury to Jules I very much doubt we would even discuss any changes to the starting 11 for Saturday

You could then make a case for Elhamed as RB in his last game for us, but in fairness frimps has been playing well and would be very unjust if he wasn't in the starting line.
If it were not for the injury to Jules I very much doubt we would even discuss any changes to the starting 11 for Saturday
Not talking about leaving Frimp out mate. Just not having him as RB. He needs cover behind him.

Last time out frimps never caused him any problems whatsoever just think Barra would be a little bit more concerned with Christie cutting inside and frimps on the outside and hopefully they tie the wanker up in knots
True, at right wing back barisic had his number but they did double up on him, slippy did his homework on pingpong to be fair, but with Ajer at RB they can’t afford to double up on pingpong when he stretches those long legs, a long afternoon for Barisic me thinks! Just my thoughts pal, u do make good points to be fair, just different opinions.

Played well tonight thought a little 2up front rustiness was evident at first but our midfield were very on it and run the show. Couldn't be happier for soro looks more a great signing every sighting. Thought we were clever knowing when to attack the bus and when to keep the ba' . Have always thought we'll win this game and think so even more so know. A fit Celtic to choose from pretty much, not sure on julien hope hes ok. Fit and hungry , what little Barkas had to do he did and I'm certain he'll start the rangers game barring outside influences. Good team performance, top drawer goals , great interplay looking slick. A little pedestrian at times but clever enough to know when to get numbers forward and when not to , due mainly to utd initial negative approach. Someone's obviously only had to tell young frimpong to hit the bye line and he duly delivers . Best performance since the 3-0 hibs game just when we need it ☘

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back