Celtic v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

True, at right wing back barisic had his number but they did double up on him, slippy did his homework on pingpong to be fair, but with Ajer at RB they can’t afford to double up on pingpong when he stretches those long legs, a long afternoon for Barisic me thinks! Just my thoughts pal, u do make good points to be fair, just different opinions.
It's great to have opinions ciano and wouldn't dismiss the frimps and ajer partnership on the right as I would have liked to see that from the start today. I just believe now with the injury to Jules it is a non runner and also believe lenny finds Christie as undropable, where as for me, I think question marks are starting to appear as to if he is the best person for the right of a diamond, at the moment I would give it to him but only just

Agreed Hoopy only criticism and won't be to critical after a good preformance is again both full back's got caught out once each for pushing to far up, so just need to be a little wiser on Saturday regarding how high up they push, but brilliant to see frimps looking a real threat again going forward would still like to see more of that from lax
The more a watch laxhalt the worse he seems to get is it just me or does he over run to nowhere like he doesent know when to release it and mostly his second touch is a tackle,his final ball is pish,but he's quite good in the tackle but that's about it don't think he's an improvement on taylor,but that's just my opinion I don't like Christie either but what goal he scored in the cup final,but he also made a stupid challenge that lead to diet huns 3rd goal

So who would you have in place of Christie Deadner?
Surly not ntcham, and would Henderson offer us any better?
Honestly john. Anyone. Young hendo, Mikey, push pingpong up. Christie was doing ok until he started to get notions way above his station. And I know we get the usual argument of having a short career and he needs to make as much as he can while he can. Firstly, I'm sure he's being fairly well taken care for hittin the first man with every corner and wellying the ball into the rafters on a regular basis.
Secondly, if he's as good as he thinks he is, then it's time he started showing what he can do as the January sales are startin soon.
Thirdly, and this might be a long shot, but has happened in the past. Maybe lawell has instructed the ginger klopp that he must play him so he's in the shop window come the sales.
He pisses me off just looking at him. He rarely celebrates with other players when they score. He reminds me of the prick Jamie Smyth that came through the youth system at Celtic. I met him in Vegas years ago and by fuck if he was chocolate he would have devoured himself. Big headed prick. I very nearly flattened the prick. Same trip I met big Sutton and the Lisbon lions. All great craic and down to earth.
So who would I play instead of him..... Conor hazard!

The more a watch laxhalt the worse he seems to get is it just me or does he over run to nowhere like he doesent know when to release it and mostly his second touch is a tackle,his final ball is pish,but he's quite good in the tackle but that's about it don't think he's an improvement on taylor,but that's just my opinion I don't like Christie either but what goal he scored in the cup final,but he also made a stupid challenge that lead to diet huns 3rd goal
I think with lax he still has not settled into the role that lenny wants him to play.
In the beginning he was able to play his natural game as communication wasn't an issue, now it is like he is been held back from really attacking there full back, I still believe he has the qualities to do so more and just don't understand why he isn't encouraged to do so more often

Honestly john. Anyone. Young hendo, Mikey, push pingpong up. Christie was doing ok until he started to get notions way above his station. And I know we get the usual argument of having a short career and he needs to make as much as he can while he can. Firstly, I'm sure he's being fairly well taken care for hittin the first man with every corner and wellying the ball into the rafters on a regular basis.
Secondly, if he's as good as he thinks he is, then it's time he started showing what he can do as the January sales are startin soon.
Thirdly, and this might be a long shot, but has happened in the past. Maybe lawell has instructed the ginger klopp that he must play him so he's in the shop window come the sales.
He pisses me off just looking at him. He rarely celebrates with other players when they score. He reminds me of the prick Jamie Smyth that came through the youth system at Celtic. I met him in Vegas years ago and by fuck if he was chocolate he would have devoured himself. Big headed prick. I very nearly flattened the prick. Same trip I met big Sutton and the Lisbon lions. All great craic and down to earth.
So who would I play instead of him..... Conor hazard!
Christie hasn't got to me as bad as yourself Deadner but understand where you are coming from alright.
He has also made himself bit of a hero in the Scotland set up, but on current ability and formTurnbull is miles ahead. So could there be a bit of jealousy or even worried that Turnbull may take his place in the Scottish side?

It's great to have opinions ciano and wouldn't dismiss the frimps and ajer partnership on the right as I would have liked to see that from the start today. I just believe now with the injury to Jules it is a non runner and also believe lenny finds Christie as undropable, where as for me, I think question marks are starting to appear as to if he is the best person for the right of a diamond, at the moment I would give it to him but only just
The problem - well, one of the problems - with Christie is that he always seems to become invisible when we play sevco. Hopefully, though, he can watch reruns of today's match to see how Soro and Turnbull managed to miss players and hit the net from range and work on his shooting.

The problem - well, one of the problems - with Christie is that he always seems to become invisible when we play sevco. Hopefully, though, he can watch reruns of today's match to see how Soro and Turnbull managed to miss players and hit the net from range and work on his shooting.
Could be a case of him trying to live up to the hype and just how good he thinks he is with the want of being the star man.
Imo he is already at the biggest club he will ever play for and wants to start realising that cause I do think he would be a flop in the EPL and he is only just holding a place in our team at the moment

Could be a case of him trying to live up to the hype and just how good he thinks he is with the want of being the star man.
Imo he is already at the biggest club he will ever play for and wants to start realising that cause I do think he would be a flop in the EPL and he is only just holding a place in our team at the moment
He's no interested who he plays for as long as it's not Celtic and just more money he should be thanking kouassi for getting injured in that semi final against the diet huns at Murray field or else he would be playing the rest off his Celtic contract out on loan to Hibs and probably like Allan playing with him in 2022

He's no interested who he plays for as long as it's not Celtic and just more money he should be thanking kouassi for getting injured in that semi final against the diet huns at Murray field or else he would be playing the rest off his Celtic contract out on loan to Hibs and probably like Allan playing with him in 2022
Come on Ryan prove me wrong get the winner against the huns and I promise I will forgive

I have a situation tomorrow night, one neighbour has arranged a street party and another neighbour has done nothing but get on my tits all year. It'll be dark, ill be full of Stella and other things, might have one less neighbour come 2021. 🤔
You stiy next To Jfan and Clay isn’t 2021 a 2 for 1 year
You know it makes Sense

HH 🙀🐈‍⬛🙀

Back