Celtic v Ferencvaros - Champions League 2nd Qualifier, Wednesday 26 August 7.45pm - all comments here

Heard something about big Eddie having a knock I hope not if he plays I'm saying we win 3 nil maybe he then one goal cause an no sure who's in defence but I'm confident we win tonite it's time Celtic for wee lenny to take us back to the promised land once again mon the hoops 👍👌

Docco they are Hungarian and we don't normally play at our best remember 1964 when we were leading 3.0 against MTK Budapest and lost return 4.0 hopefully we will win tonight pls God
Remember it well, I was 13, then home from
school looking forward 3 zero at Celtic Park
Listening on the radio with my 2 older brothers and ma Da Jimmy mcGrory says after first leg we will not defend we will attack the Celtic way talk about tactics
4 zero absolute murder talk about disappointing was in tears at the end
Remember going to my bed, greeting my eyes out absolutely gutted inconsolable
I was.

Press from the off, as some of you have said.

Elhamed has to start at RB - apparently their star man is likely to play down the left; plus, we might have to switch to 3-5-2 and the big man allows for that seamless change. He's gallus.

I'm a bit worried about Lenny's loyalty to Brown here. Without sounding like Harry Brady and Juco James, our captain's physical attributes have deteriorated massively: average Scottish midfielders are getting by him at a stroll. What might good European guys do? Opposition scouts will have definitely picked up on that

It's not going to happen, but I'd be so relieved to see a central three of McGregor-Christie-Ntcham starting.

2-1 Celtic. Christie to open the scoring, them to equalise after a daft mistake and Ajeti to come on and save us. Eddy to be class throughout.
Canny believe hes out Christie upfront man

We tried that before Captain with Lewis Morgan up front,what a mistake that was.
Where is the logic in playing someone like Christie up front when we have the talent of French Eddy sitting on the bench.

Only one word comes to mind for me if this is the route Lenny goes down..suicidal..

HH.
Eddy out altogether not on bench. Over to you lenny.

Back