Celtic v Ferencvaros - Champions League 2nd Qualifier, Wednesday 26 August 7.45pm - all comments here

I noticed that Ladbrokes have the Hungarians down at 7/1 tonight - that's crazy odds. This is going to be a tight game and it could go either way. The anxiety levels aren't helped by the twitter rumour that Edouard is out, hopefully that's nonsense. An early goal then be patient for the second and give them nothing to hang onto to. 1-0 to Celtic....

PS the rumour is Eddie on the bench and Christie leading the line...
We tried that before Captain with Lewis Morgan up front,what a mistake that was.
Where is the logic in playing someone like Christie up front when we have the talent of French Eddy sitting on the bench.

Only one word comes to mind for me if this is the route Lenny goes down..suicidal..

HH.

I noticed that Ladbrokes have the Hungarians down at 7/1 tonight - that's crazy odds. This is going to be a tight game and it could go either way. The anxiety levels aren't helped by the twitter rumour that Edouard is out, hopefully that's nonsense. An early goal then be patient for the second and give them nothing to hang onto to. 1-0 to Celtic....

PS the rumour is Eddie on the bench and Christie leading the line...

If Eddie is out it will no doubt be due to that thug Connelly raking his achilles.....and I doubt If Christie can play effectively with his back to goal.....does that mean this is the way we line up if Eddie is out?

.......................................Barkas.............................

El Hamed............Julienne...............Ajer...................Taylor

........................Brown.................Ntcham................

Forrest..........................McGregor..............................Moi

.....................................Christie...........................

Ferencvaros have not come here tonight to make up the numbers,they are not a great footballing team from the videos I have watched but they are a team with big strong boys,something we dont have.
Another tough night for our centre backs..
I dont care what the score is so long as we score one more than them.

HH.

They play a very similar style to fellow Romanian side Cluj

Members online

No members online now.

Back