Celtic v Ferencvaros - Champions League 2nd Qualifier, Wednesday 26 August 7.45pm - all comments here

This is a decent team we are up against and we are hamstringing ourselves by starting without a recognised striker. However, I still have confidence that we have enough ability to get a positive result. It will be tough but we will win through.
Surely he will play at some point but this mob aren't mugs they're Hungarian champions and deserve that respect, weve done this before v Rosenborg starting with sinky as makeshift striker. Like you I'm still confident of victory but I'd have thought that klimala has done enough to merit a start if Eddie isnt fit COYBIG HH

Please please please god let the bhoys prove me wrong 🙏 but this seems to be a line up to fail. We have never played well with a midfielder playing upfront. If ajeti isn't 90 minutes ready then give him the 1st half. Give Klimala the 2nd 45. What we will see here is this line up completely fail for 80 minutes then lenny panicking and chucking the 2 strikers on, that he didn't trust, for the last 10 minutes.....please be wrong me!!!!

Please please please god let the bhoys prove me wrong 🙏 but this seems to be a line up to fail. We have never played well with a midfielder playing upfront. If ajeti isn't 90 minutes ready then give him the 1st half. Give Klimala the 2nd 45. What we will see here is this line up completely fail for 80 minutes then lenny panicking and chucking the 2 strikers on, that he didn't trust, for the last 10 minutes.....please be wrong me!!!!
It won't be easy but we comfortably won before starting Sinclair or Forrest up front (ignore the Mikey Johnstone fiasco). I'd still have started Klimala myself. Hopefully Christie is more on target tonight and Ntcham will push further forward tonight so he isn't crowding out Broony & CalMac.

Keep the faith. Mon The Hoops! 🍀

Surely he will play at some point but this mob aren't mugs they're Hungarian champions and deserve that respect, weve done this before v Rosenborg starting with sinky as makeshift striker. Like you I'm still confident of victory but I'd have thought that klimala has done enough to merit a start if Eddie isnt fit COYBIG HH
Totally agree Winter. I'd have started Polish Paddy but we should be good enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Back