Celtic v Feyenoord, Friendly, Celtic Park on Wednesday at some time

Gary67

Who cares?
No doubt BR will send out strongest available team to try to get a win that his ego needs and get the 10 years since a CL win monkey off the team's back, but in reality we should leave the likes of CCV, AJ, CalMac, O'Riley on the sidelines and keep them fresh for the important game this week. Start Kyogo since he's missed the last 2 games and needs a goal to his confidence back. Bernardo obviously starts as it's a European game.
Whoever plays we won't win, a draw at best

Who cares?
No doubt BR will send out strongest available team to try to get a win that his ego needs and get the 10 years since a CL win monkey off the team's back, but in reality we should leave the likes of CCV, AJ, CalMac, O'Riley on the sidelines and keep them fresh for the important game this week. Start Kyogo since he's missed the last 2 games and needs a goal to his confidence back. Bernardo obviously starts as it's a European game.
Personally a send out the same eleven that let us down on Sunday ..gutless spineless.perfromance,
let them redeem something although a don’t give a fuck for the result ,fans have paid best part of forty brick a head!!they shouldn’t be allowed to sit in there nice warm houses way there feet up…while the fans that are out grafting then racing about to get ready for a match get short changed!!

Who cares?
We shouldn't rest anyone. Play the best available players unless we welcome another confidence sapping result. We could do with a boost after recent performances.

I reckon we'll take 3 or 4 aff this mob. They won't be able to cope with Agathe marauding doon the right with big Bobo Mjallby and Joos at the back wiping out all before them..

Lambert Stan and Thommo will be all over that midfield and Lubos will create plenty for Henke and big Sutty

If we need a bit of physicality to get in among them then get Lennie and big Harty on to rough them up.

We fear no one in Europe..........if only eh !!!

I reckon we'll take 3 or 4 aff this mob. They won't be able to cope with Agathe marauding doon the right with big Bobo Mjallby and Joos at the back wiping out all before them..

Lambert Stan and Thommo will be all over that midfield and Lubos will create plenty for Henke and big Sutty

If we need a bit of physicality to get in among them then get Lennie and big Harty on to rough them up.

We fear no one in Europe..........if only eh !!!
Ah the good old days mate…noo they were warriors!!

We need a win to get confidence also to get the champions league win that we have needed for over a decade ...it's still a massive game and reason why any decent player would even consider to play in Scotland would to play in these games
... champions of Scotland Vs champions of Holland let's just enjoy it 🍀won't be long until we have to play qualifiers and not make the groups

Personally a send out the same eleven that let us down on Sunday ..gutless spineless.perfromance,
let them redeem something although a don’t give a fuck for the result ,fans have paid best part of forty brick a head!!they shouldn’t be allowed to sit in there nice warm houses way there feet up…while the fans that are out grafting then racing about to get ready for a match get short changed!!
Would the fans who have paid £40 a head really want to see a strong time at the risk of dropping more points at the weekend?

I doubt it.

That thread re Peter Lawwell has been removed. Reasons as follows:
1. use of such a vulgar word especially in the thread title is distasteful and will offend some readers, including myself. I have often edited swearing out of headings so this is not new.
2. The thread itself is suspicious, the author is regarded as being a blue-nose by many respected posters on here. That thread, after calls for a ban were rejected, seems to show an emboldened ploy to sow discontent within the Celtic support.
3. This is a forum for Celtic supporters, it is essentially self moderated and there are numerous posters on here who do a great job helping keep it that way.

I was angry at the time and apoligise for any offence. There's no attempt to sow discontent, it's just my belief that PL thinks Celtic need the huns, where as most fans partied when they died and will party again if they die again.

Back