Celtic v Feyenoord, Friendly, Celtic Park on Wednesday at some time

I get that but with Welsh CCV Rocky and Lagerbhoy to choose from in the CB position, moving Liam over whilst Greg is Struggling makes sense to me...

But as they say it's all about opinions...
In fairness I think he’d play anywhere if asked to, he’s been this Season’s revelation for me top class work ethic grit and fight
He’s Scaling the Heights

HH ⚖️ 👏

I was speaking to a work colleague yesterday who said that someone from a sister company in Rotterdam is a mad Feyenoord fan and been across for the game. Although disappointed with the game he was absolutely raving about the game and how welcome they had all been made by the Celtic fans. They loved being the pubs before and after the game singing along with our fans and sitting in amongst the fans which they had a brilliant laugh with the Tims. They are used to extremely strict segregation over there so were delighted to be able to mix with the opposition fans. He thought the atmosphere in the ground was incredible, and yet we were all thinking how quiet it was compared to normal - and we all know how mad the Dutch fans are - so that is a big compliment.

I was speaking to a work colleague yesterday who said that someone from a sister company in Rotterdam is a mad Feyenoord fan and been across for the game. Although disappointed with the game he was absolutely raving about the game and how welcome they had all been made by the Celtic fans. They loved being the pubs before and after the game singing along with our fans and sitting in amongst the fans which they had a brilliant laugh with the Tims. They are used to extremely strict segregation over there so were delighted to be able to mix with the opposition fans. He thought the atmosphere in the ground was incredible, and yet we were all thinking how quiet it was compared to normal - and we all know how mad the Dutch fans are - so that is a big compliment.
Good to hear something positive Bridie. My wife's brother is also a Feynoord supporter having lived and worked in Rotterdam for 40 years.
He told me that our fans received great press from the city and on local TV and mixed cordially with the Feynoord supporters on our visit over there.
Nothing we don't already know about our support as I've travelled many times myself to experience it.
You won't read or hear about it anywhere on these shores though unless they can find a negative story of course.

I care..I always care when Celtic play..I cared and got up for games when we were pish.. really pish...5th in the league pish ..so a champions league match at home to the reigning champions of the Netherlands albeit a dead rubber, is one I'm looking forward to! 👍🏻

Celtic to win this one

Hart
Johnston CCV Scales Taylor
Matty Callum Iwata
Maeda Kyogo Palmer

3-0
Many may have called this game a dead rubber but when you're seeking a first win in the tournament in 10 years there's no such thing , not for Celtic.

More prize money for winning the dead rubber than winning our league 💰🤑🏆.

Although winning the league allows participation in the CL following season for even more dead rubbers this time next year 🙄🙄
But if we do win the league and qualify for the Champions League League (???) Stage, then think of all that money we'll be guaranteed. This will allow our recruitment team - spearheaded by the son of Lawwell - to go out with loadsamoney and properly invest in our playing squad buying better upgrades on our current players so we wouldn't be cannon-fodder in Europe. Wouldn't we? Surely?

But if we do win the league and qualify for the Champions League League (???) Stage, then think of all that money we'll be guaranteed. This will allow our recruitment team - spearheaded by the son of Lawwell - to go out with loadsamoney and properly invest in our playing squad buying better upgrades on our current players so we wouldn't be cannon-fodder in Europe. Wouldn't we? Surely?
And if wee Matt goes south for Circa £25m, then I'm sure the board will sanction £5m or so for a couple of projects nae yins heard of... 😱 😱

Back