Celtic v Greenock Morton - Scottish Cup 3rd Round, Saturday 21st Jan, 12.15pm

How come its always defenders that are 'bombscares'?
One slack pass an you're labelled for life 🫠

I must have missed startfelts ONE slack pass.....I saw the rest of them though!!
I've always felt sorry for starfelt. He's playing on the left side of CB, which isn't his natural position. I was happy to see him get deployed on the right in midweek...he could show his worth....that was until he decided to do what he does every single match and attempt a shocking pass across the back line to his partner.

I must have missed startfelts ONE slack pass.....I saw the rest of them though!!
I've always felt sorry for starfelt. He's playing on the left side of CB, which isn't his natural position. I was happy to see him get deployed on the right in midweek...he could show his worth....that was until he decided to do what he does every single match and attempt a shocking pass across the back line to his partner.
Aye, an to use the tired old fitba cliche he does have that in his locker, (GOD that does ma heed in) but my point was midfielders and attackers, wingers make loads of misplaced passes but we forget them almost instantly, defenders an goalies, nae chance. I'm as guilty as anyone btw. 🙃

Back