Celtic v Hamilton - Wed 4 December, kick-off 7.45pm all comments here

Players get older as refs get younger. More time in the Bellshill pub after retirement :)
Have to come clean here,in 1970 when I started my business, one of my neighbors knew the then manager/owner of the ‘crown bar’ bellshill,and he asked me th signwrite ‘crowns’ on the windows ,think there was five ,sincere apologies to all ,if you want to ‘ black ball ‘ me ,I understand,do I feel any better for getting that off my chest ,?do I feck ,hh

Have to come clean here,in 1970 when I started my business, one of my neighbors knew the then manager/owner of the ‘crown bar’ bellshill,and he asked me th signwrite ‘crowns’ on the windows ,think there was five ,sincere apologies to all ,if you want to ‘ black ball ‘ me ,I understand,do I feel any better for getting that off my chest ,?do I feck ,hh
I'd have been feckin tempted to write "Clowns" it would have taken the dozy bastards 6 months to notice! 😹

After Broony'sgame wnning goal, check out the ball bhoys reaction, at the bottom of the screen
Great clip
HHhttps://readceltic.com/2019/12/05/celtic-fans-love-the-ball-boys-reaction-to-scott-browns-winning-goal/

Back