Celtic v Hamilton - Wed 4 December, kick-off 7.45pm all comments here

Says he is a Celtic fan.
The stuff I've seen written on Celtic Bhoys was by Kate Kistner and as much as it looked like a Celtic site it was a fairly general approach for a wider audience so terminology might be a bit outdated. Not seen any issues with Sourav Mahanty stuff at all. Is this a case of mistaken identity? I've only seen Sourav stuff on Celtic Star and its been fine, not on Celtic Bhoys. Might be wrong

Before we kick of your 10 trophies thread Docco,,can anybody shed a light on the rumour that we are interested in Louis Ferguson,,.
How happy would Daddy and uncle Barry be if this was true..
More to the point,how sick would the hun be..???

HH.
It would be the ultimate in the banter years! After annoying them by saying their hrand children would be Celtic fans to actually have the son of Derek/nephew of Barry become a Tim would be hilarious. He is decent - maybe not quite Celtic class - but it would be so fecking funny watching them lose their shit.

The stuff I've seen written on Celtic Bhoys was by Kate Kistner and as much as it looked like a Celtic site it was a fairly general approach for a wider audience so terminology might be a bit outdated. Not seen any issues with Sourav Mahanty stuff at all. Is this a case of mistaken identity? I've only seen Sourav stuff on Celtic Star and its been fine, not on Celtic Bhoys. Might be wrong

Larry found Celtic and us lot and we have all welcomed him into the Celtic family. I'm happy to help Sourav in the same spirit. A support open to all...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back