Celtic v Hearts - Premiership, Sunday 25 August

CELTIC: Forster; Ajer, Jullien, Bitton, Bolingoli; Brown, McGregor, Ntcham, Forrest, Christie, Bayo.

Subs: Gordon, Ralston, Hayes, Shved, Johnston, Griffiths, Edouard

I hope The Great Wall still has it.

Bitton at centre half seems like an unnecessary risk against these thugs.

Christie out wide???‍♂️

Here's hoping big Bayo can give these Diet Orcs some of their own medicine.

Shved is alive!

We do need to smash them.

Hate saying this but its my opinion.

Their a physical team and boli is the weak link. He’ll crumble.

Also big julien shitting out of ariel challenges in shit isn’t great attribute for the mini h
M, give the guy a chance. , how do you know he will crumble .? All due respect pet ,but you are beginning to sound like the ‘experts’ on kerrydale st ,if he fecks up ok ,then have a go ,no offence intended here, mon the hoops ,hh

M, give the guy a chance. , how do you know he will crumble .? All due respect pet ,but you are beginning to sound like the ‘experts’ on kerrydale st ,if he fecks up ok ,then have a go ,no offence intended here, mon the hoops ,hh

Non taken Ray. I can only comment on what i’ve seen so far. N trust me i want any bhoy in our team doing well.

Just my opinion is all hopefully i will be proved wrong and i honestly would be delighted with that Ray.

And the source of their stream just got blocked from CTV, big red 'blocked' message so the crackdown is real and ongoing.

Anyone else think Forrest to the right and Christie to the left.....and big Julliene to stop giving the ball away and trying to get Scott Brown killed?

Back