Celtic v Hearts (Saturday 3 Nov) - All comments here

Hearts boss,got my tactics wrong how in gods name can you as a manager admit that a team you played against less than a week ago and no doubt had watched mid week that it was your fault if I was your chairman I would say so did we pick up your cards on the way out, Celtic were fantastic,the goals great to watch onwards and upwards

Last edited:
said a few weeks ago, benkovic would break our not scoring from corner kick jinx, feeling quite smug:D:D

Well, that’s a belief every fan had, because it was evident not another cunt could manage It.

What was it, 140 corners of, time for a refill? That’s what it was in my house.

Let’s hope he gets a few more, and others get into the act and leave their ten bob bit heads in the dressing room. :)

A month ago wondering why we could not score more than a goal and concerned if Broony got injured, how we would cope.

Now Calmac is the new lynchpin. Only obvious concern is we don't get carried away and relax think we can swagger, we need to keep up the core spirit of how Celtic should play every match, relentless attacking and to win by a few goals.

No question of it, Calmac in the central deeper position offers something not seen for a long while. Who cares how that came about, but you'd have to wonder if the longer accurate passing was even an BR idea, more likely just happened and promoted because Calmac has shown he can do it and so becomes another and effective way to break down lines of defence.
Hopefully others of ability are encouraged to do so in the right circumstances, I remember noticing Benkovic in his older youtube highlights, he is another who can ping a ball 50 yards to his team mates feet space.

Last edited:
A month ago wondering why we could not score more than a goal and concerned if Broony got injured, how we would cope.

Now Calmac is the new lynchpin, only obvious concern is we don't get carried away and relax, we need to keep up the core of Celtic to play, relentless attacking and to win by a few goals.

No question of it, Calmac in the central deeper position offers something not seen for a long while. Who cares but You'd wonder if the longer accurate passes was even an BR idea, more likely just happened and promoted because Calmac has shown he can do it and so becomes another and effective way to break down lines of defence.
Hopefully others of ability are encouraged, I remember noticing Benkovic in his older youtube highlights, he is another who can ping a ball 50 yards to his team mates feet space.
Careful Jim....... Don't take broonys name in vain when Maria's about......

Back