Celtic v Hearts Scottish Cup Final - Match Thread

Sorry to piss on your chips guys but we've got a game on Wednesday and as usual must win. We need a better performance than yesterday to keep on track. Our frailties are there for all to see. Was happy for both Broonie & Lenny. Broonie won't play on Wednesday as he's injured so Soro will be back. I'd like like to see Christie dropped cos other than his great goal he was a liability.
Wee Mikey might get a start in his place.

Sorry to piss on your chips guys but we've got a game on Wednesday and as usual must win. We need a better performance than yesterday to keep on track. Our frailties are there for all to see. Was happy for both Broonie & Lenny. Broonie won't play on Wednesday as he's injured so Soro will be back. I'd like like to see Christie dropped cos other than his great goal he was a liability.
Who are we playing Stevie

You can bet John Hughes will have County fired up to try to win his first game in charge. We need to be up for it all over the park - and that means only selecting players who will give their all for the team.

Thanks for the info, so the 8 officials we had there were as in the past a waste of time and money thanks again
I think there were officially only 6 referees but that gobshite Naismith seemed to spend the whole match screaming in their faces telling them what to do, so I was surprised he didn't join them to pick up a second medal ftom the cutlery drawer at the end of the match.

Just a thought,if the goal line technology could give a signal to say it was a goal why did the same technology not tell the officials that the goalkeeper was held by Naismith??? He stopped the corner so he could split up Naismith and Broonie so you would assume that he was watching when the ball came over,if that was the area he expected trouble how come he could not see the goalkeeper was being obstructed ?? It was a good 15 /20 seconds delay before the signal came through to the ref from where???lots of questions but so far no answer has no one question this??
You know the score Digger
If it goes against Celtic, they see it, if not, it didn't happen
HH

Stay positive guys, there's a long way to go yet, and the Huns are already
The Huns and their MSM lackeys, will be giving it 'the league's over'
It's not, they are serial bottlers, and now we're getting back to our winning ways, they'll be shitting themselves, as they start to falter, which they will
Here's the way the Huns play, and the MIBs, allow it, in order to keep us from winning the title
Wee Baldylocks should have been red carded yesterday for his antics with Broony, and look at him, at this 'goal'
6 officials my arse...fuck them and their wee orange sash, and big white horse, they rode in on
We are Celtic, winning titles, is what we do
YNWA
HH

Last edited:
That's the most movement I have seen from Eddy for most of this season..

HH.

Eddies first touch this season has almost been as good as (the half decent but limited) Olly Burkes or Cillian Sheridans.

Was only a couple of seasons ago that plenty of Celtic fans could see BR was playin Eddie out of position as a lone or central striker.

Seems NFL has completely forgotten that Eddie is most effective in a pairing & given freedom to chase onto or in from wide.
Like Calmac & a few others this season, NFL for what ever reason! is choosing to play/fit him into a position & system where he is less effective.

Must sort out that defense for Wednesday, with Duffy out then bitton should come in, rest Eddie again as that was 3 super chances he missed on Sunday, either Paddy or LG up front, fek never thought i would want LG back as the main striker this season, as some have said Ross co. will be trying like fek to take something from this game, Soro must come back in, Mikey could also start as he looked quite sharp and offers something different for NL to ponder, as for predicting the starting eleven, well its anyone's guess really. hail hail and a 3-0 score line.

By.Had wee skip over to the other side

They are questioning the two saved penalties.
Wondering what team Kingsley supports.💔oh the pain.
Have you seen some of their threads, is there anything they don’t analyse? like who wore the jersey inside or outside shorts during Willie Johnston’s time lol.

Back