Celtic v Hearts - Wednesday 12 February, Celtic Park kick off 7.45pm - all comments here

Yes I am. Every supporter of every club in Europe can watch their teams games online apart from us. I think them blocking that is shit and whoever took that decision a cunt. Is that clear where I am coming from. If every other club did the same, fair enough. But that's not the case.
Why so angry ???? It’s been like this for 2 years we should be used to it by now

I’ve no doubt if there were no blocks on streams that after a while the numbers would drop. I’ve heard of folk say about technical issues, but I’d happily pay £10 a month to watch our games, possibly even the £15, which it is roughly. Thought there would’ve been a work around for the streams by now.

On a side note, I wonder long term how it effects Celtic blocking streams. Yeah, lost revenue in the here & now, but surely maintaining/gaining fans is the long term goal. It’s been a long time since I’ve been as interested since could catch nearly every game
I think in this day n age, every Celtic fan deserves to be able to witness our bhoys playing every game! Its an absolute scandal that we have people inside OUR club who are restricting our own supporters worldwide from seeing the team play, its abhorrent!
I, like tens of thousands of other Celtic fans, give vast amounts of our income to Celtic in many many ways n to be treated uniquely as the only club in Europe to be blocked from seeing our team, with a sold out stadium, is completely unacceptable!
What do you want, Peter? The skin off my fuckin' back too? Fuck you ya leeching bastirt! Celtic belongs to us, it's ours... read yer history ya fuckin' cunti!
'Mon the 'Tic 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back