Celtic v Hibernian, Monday 11th January 7.45pm

Draw probably a fair result. Welsh, Duffy, Soro, Turnbull all played well and a load of youngsters got some game time, hopefully we keep faith in these guys and sell those who don't want to be there.
We cant defend set pieces, we're now into the second half of the season and we are still losing the same type of goals as we have all season. What the feck do they do at Lennoxtown (or Dubai). The manager's complete clusterfuck of his handling of the goalkeeping position doesn't help.

Must be a chance this game will be postponed given the positive Covid test. Whole team, management and backroom staff should need to self isolate for 10 days if positive case was in Dubai
lots of effort tonite but no end product. Unlucky not to get all three points.
We need a goalkeeper, a centre back, a left back and a striker. What will we get ? I really don't know. But ill? bet he is young, "up and coming" and will contribute fuck all.
pardon my cynicism.

Very rarely teams win games when there is a scandal surrounding the club.....There is no way these players would have been totally thinking about the game....its just another fck up...which has plagued us from the start of the season......I dread the next few months...never mind the shit we will get tomorrow.....

Back