Celtic v Hibernian, Monday 11th January 7.45pm

Maybe tonight we will witness the 2nd coming of the quality street gang.
Faces we had never seen before just like the original quality street gang.
Davey Hay,Lou Macari,Vic Davidson,Paul Wilson,Kenny Dalgliesh,John Gorman etc.
We know how these Bhoys turned out.
Maybe some young Bhoys will get the chance to show Lenny he should have had more faith in them..

HH

The Balls up Balls up with PR like this
Even Trumps got slightly more credibility
There’s Fuck ups Then there’s Celtic Fuck ups. Heads should roll middle of a serious Pandemic people dying we go on a Jolly Bhoys outing. The Season is an Embarrassment on and off the Field.
aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh
Rant ower

HH 😣

Right .......Mick...Lubo....Bridie Bhoy...Jamsam...Winter...Boab......Kelly...Shammy..Celtic Rose...Stevie.......get yer kit on...weer playin against the Hibees the nicht......You'll get picked up in a couple of hours.......Am the striker ;) ......Ye can awe fight amongst yersells....who plays where........we need a manager anaw.....so if anybudy wants tae join us the bus will be roond shortly....Feck it.....~Awbudy on the Noise come the nicht.....we need loads o reserves and somebody can gan Hoopy the Dug.......:D

Right .......Mick...Lubo....Bridie Bhoy...Jamsam...Winter...Boab......Kelly...Shammy..Celtic Rose...Stevie.......get yer kit on...weer playin against the Hibees the nicht......You'll get picked up in a couple of hours.......Am the striker ;) ......Ye can awe fight amongst yersells....who plays where........we need a manager anaw.....so if anybudy wants tae join us the bus will be roond shortly....Feck it.....~Awbudy on the Noise come the nicht.....we need loads o reserves and somebody can gan Hoopy the Dug.......:D
Feckin raging that I'm not in the team. I'll be straight onto my agent for a transfer and agitating for you to be sacked 🤣

I used to play in goals Lennono - well about 20 years ago.
Reckon I’m still better than Barkas though 😂😂

How’s aboot Hoopy thi cat 🐈 as Hoopy thi Dugcat ffs this is like an episode of Soap
Confused you will be

HH 😂

As much as I would love our youngsters to play tonight, we should be boycotting this game as wrong decision has been made, not in a position to guarantee all has been done to protect the safety of all players involved.
Fiasco

Hope yis get gubbed...🃏

Toys oot the pram time, 🏓🏓🥍🏒🏑🏏🎳🎾🥎⚾🧸🪁.

The headlines say players all negative (not a pun) and one positive, so why do all the team neeed to isolate, if thats what is suggeted. should all the Scotland party have been told to isolate, and do you honestly think Celtic did not run tests when out in Dubai, they test consistently, he may have been already tested in Dubai and seperated from the squad then tested at the airport and positive whilst all others would be in the state they travelled, who the fuck looks into a Scottish medias reporting of Celtic and takes it in, Celtic I believe do not talk to these cunts unless its the contracted speak aboput the game and to get near the team they also would have to be put through covid tests, so the papers do not just walk into the Celtic party and ask questions and Celtic give them scoops.
FFS They kept a distance and isolated themselves from each other for half a season

OK lennono - I'm just speeding past Perth right now. The cops are chasing trying to find out where I am going but I shouted out the window that you said it was alright. I'll be the midfield enforcer (OK thug) and just stick my massive boot into the opponents star players (oh, and the referee too, cos they just take liberties).

OK lennono - I'm just speeding past Perth right now. The cops are chasing trying to find out where I am going but I shouted out the window that you said it was alright. I'll be the midfield enforcer (OK thug) and just stick my massive boot into the opponents star players (oh, and the referee too, cos they just take liberties).
Just as well BB lennono hasn't got you down for CB as they don't do speeding

I would love it tonight if whatever players took to the field tonight, took the knee in the huddle as usual to promote the social injustice and kick it out campaign, and then just walked off the field, as clearly for me anyway, it don't seem to apply to our club whatsoever, and show to all concerned our unity still remains strong

I would love it tonight if whatever players took to the field tonight, took the knee in the huddle as usual to promote the social injustice and kick it out campaign, and then just walked off the field, as clearly for me anyway, it don't seem to apply to our club whatsoever, and show to all concerned our unity still remains strong
Fuck that i want to watch the young team play 😂

Members online

Back