Celtic v Hibernian, Monday 11th January 7.45pm

Right .......Mick...Lubo....Bridie Bhoy...Jamsam...Winter...Boab......Kelly...Shammy..Celtic Rose...Stevie.......get yer kit on...weer playin against the Hibees the nicht......You'll get picked up in a couple of hours.......Am the striker ;) ......Ye can awe fight amongst yersells....who plays where........we need a manager anaw.....so if anybudy wants tae join us the bus will be roond shortly....Feck it.....~Awbudy on the Noise come the nicht.....we need loads o reserves and somebody can gan Hoopy the Dug.......:D
I want my ball back now. ⚽😟

OK lennono - I'm just speeding past Perth right now. The cops are chasing trying to find out where I am going but I shouted out the window that you said it was alright. I'll be the midfield enforcer (OK thug) and just stick my massive boot into the opponents star players (oh, and the referee too, cos they just take liberties).
Ok I’m no bad at dribbling - maybe a winger? Where’s that bus?

Right .......Mick...Lubo....Bridie Bhoy...Jamsam...Winter...Boab......Kelly...Shammy..Celtic Rose...Stevie.......get yer kit on...weer playin against the Hibees the nicht......You'll get picked up in a couple of hours.......Am the striker ;) ......Ye can awe fight amongst yersells....who plays where........we need a manager anaw.....so if anybudy wants tae join us the bus will be roond shortly....Feck it.....~Awbudy on the Noise come the nicht.....we need loads o reserves and somebody can gan Hoopy the Dug.......:D
A forgot aboot TET......TET there's only twa places left....you can choose....the kitman just like 'the sweeper' or the team psychologist.....Up to you ;)

am doin ma tick tock videos the night wi ma bimbo n ma legs sore

Members online

Latest posts

Back