Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

I don't think we'll see all of the newbies straight away. I think Ange will integrate them and the returning injured players over the next few matches. The 5 subs rule will help this process, as well as protect players from burn-out.

Maloney will have his new players fired up but we will overcome them and win out 3-0 or 3-1. COYBIG!
Hatate and maeda I wid like to see

So this may be a bit early but we've had a long wait for a game.
The game is not on Sky but there is an option to watch it for £12.99 on StreamDigital the link is below.
We have a chance to put pressure on the Huns as they are playing the following night up in Aberdeen.
C'mon Broonie carry on Hun skelping!

Remember all the home games this season are on the Pass to Paradise for season ticket holding households.

Kyogo, Jota and Turnbull still missing, can see maybe 2 of the 3 new signings starting

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Juranovic
Rogic Ideguchi McGregor
Abada Giakoumakis Maeda

Subs - Bain, Taylor, Welsh, Bitton, Forrest, Hatate, Johnston
I see uve got gucci starting instead of hatate....wit it does do is gives us these options now to argue over who starts now we have good options😄

I see uve got gucci starting instead of hatate....wit it does do is gives us these options now to argue over who starts now we have good options😄
I think Guchi will start because he is the one who is least likely to get called up by Japan so he will be needed over next few weeks. Guchi also signed and started training with the squad ahead of Hatate who was the last of the three to arrive.

Hart

juranovic CCV Starfelt Taylor

McGregor

Rogic Hotate

Abada Maeda Johnston

I think it will be 2 v 1 , tight game..A win is a must regardless of how it is achieved .. Think new lads will take abit of time to get up to speed with how we play etc ..Just get a win :) ps Hopefully Jota and Forrest are on bench , come on second half to get the win for us and both start next league game ..ps Im excited to see if Maeda is as fast as rumoured :)

Last edited:
Seen the gaffer saying he's back fit to play and he will be getting games do u cud be right personally I wid let maeda run at them all game

Got a feeling we'll start with Giakoumakis the morra
Well hats of to the lad
He’s putting in the effort when he could have been sitting in his arse
He’s clearly no tea cake

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back