Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

Well yesterday was a good day eh! Went pretty much the way I expected it to with Hibs being a more attack minded team, in fact it went better than I thought because I thought Hibs might have bagged a goal or two themselves at some point given how ropey 3 at the back has been.

The bhoys got the space to play in for a change and showed how good they can be when they're not having to contend with a team that just sits in. They played some nice quick pass and move football, zipping the ball about with more pace and purpose than they have been lately, there was some cracking link up play between midfield and attack and they scored 3 good goals. Can't ask for any more than that!

Was impressed with what I seen of Turnbull, the bhoy looks like he's got a good football brain and he seems to see/make those clever passes others don't. Wee Frimpong was the standout yesterday though, he absolutely tormented Hibs down that right wing, if he manages to sort his final ball out that wee guy is gonnae be a massive player for us!

Not perfect but not too shabby either!

Well yesterday was a good day eh! Went pretty much the way I expected it to with Hibs being a more attack minded team, in fact it went better than I thought because I thought Hibs might have bagged a goal or two themselves at some point given how ropey 3 at the back has been.

The bhoys got the space to play in for a change and showed how good they can be when they're not having to contend with a team that just sits in. They played some nice quick pass and move football, zipping the ball about with more pace and purpose than they have been lately, there was some cracking link up play between midfield and attack and they scored 3 good goals. Can't ask for any more than that!

Was impressed with what I seen of Turnbull, the bhoy looks like he's got a good football brain and he seems to see/make those clever passes others don't. Wee Frimpong was the standout yesterday though, he absolutely tormented Hibs down that right wing, if he manages to sort his final ball out that wee guy is gonnae be a massive player for us!

Not perfect but not too shabby either!
Still the worry is a good team will score a lot against us. I'm thinking of EL where the best teams score goals for fun.

Read about that, earlier this morning, any other country in the world would call this out, as disgraceful
There are some decent fans among their support who have slated the PEEPO, who did this
But it's the mutants in their support, who show their true colours, that bring shame to them
Mainstream media is complicit, but we're not surprised, as it's the West of Scotland, as some are still living in the 1600's
You only need to look at the Ibrox backroom staff, to see that the 'staunch' isn't going away, any time soon

Members online

Latest posts

Back