Celtic v Inverness Caledonian - Scottish Cup Final 5.30 pm

54years this September I'll have been in love with Celtic, as a 5yr old at 3pm in 1969 I looked around Celtic Park & felt awesome.

Today I stood in Hampden Park at 5:29pm & Felt Total Fuckin AWESOMENESS. At 7:22pm with tears streaming down my face I had witnessed Celtic again leading world football.

8 TIMES TREBLE WINNERS, A WORLD RECORD, A FOOTBALLING 1ST FOR

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️GLASGOW CELTIC☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It wasn't 10 nil...as the Doc would have liked..it wasn't 24 nil....but Lubo is in the toon ...it wasn't the answer we wanted from Ange....he is off.
But we are special ............8 trebles 💚🍀🇮🇪🍾......who wants the next gig to be a history maker
Did Ange say he's off? Not for me. Given time whatever will be will be. Oh yeah of little faith. When Ange decides to leave it won't be now . 2 Seasons is not long enough , 5seasons would do nicely.😃😃

Just reading the match comments on here... Some folk need to go for a lang walk aff a short pier..

Looks like I was at a different game...

Have we become so entitled we have forgotten how to celebrate???

We actually broke a real world record today... Not a hun made up one....

Enjoy and celebrate ffs..

Just got home from paradise....Best day of My life!!!! Can't describe my how I feel at the moment!!!

Did Ange say he's off? Not for me. Given time whatever will be will be. Oh yeah of little faith. When Ange decides to leave it won't be now . 2 Seasons is not long enough , 5seasons would do nicely.😃😃
Did you really think he would say he is off?. Oh ye of little faith doesn't wash I'm afraid. The man was clearly non comital and that in itself allows for doubt.
Who knows but I would have none of your certainty of him being here next season...opinions eh ?

Did you really think he would say he is off?. Oh ye of little faith doesn't wash I'm afraid. The man was clearly non comital and that in itself allows for doubt.
Who knows but I would have none of your certainty of him being here next season...opinions eh ?
Entitled to your opinion 7. I disagree with you honorary of course, but we all have opinions some of us will be wrong some of us will be right. But you know one thing about the Celtic family we respect everyone's opinion.

Just reading the match comments on here... Some folk need to go for a lang walk aff a short pier..

Looks like I was at a different game...

Have we become so entitled we have forgotten how to celebrate???

We actually broke a real world record today... Not a hun made up one....

Enjoy and celebrate ffs..
I’ve not read all the comments mate but definitely been thinking for a wee while now, we need to appreciate what we have 🏆🏆🏆x8
Whilst always looking for more 🍀💚🙌

Back