Celtic v Inverness Caledonian - Scottish Cup Final 5.30 pm

54years this September I'll have been in love with Celtic, as a 5yr old at 3pm in 1969 I looked around Celtic Park & felt awesome.

Today I stood in Hampden Park at 5:29pm & Felt Total Fuckin AWESOMENESS. At 7:22pm with tears streaming down my face I had witnessed Celtic again leading world football.

8 TIMES TREBLE WINNERS, A WORLD RECORD, A FOOTBALLING 1ST FOR

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️GLASGOW CELTIC☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I’m going to be honest here, I just loved getting a packet a crisps outside the grange, knowing we’d be playing a massive game of tig before the macaroon bars arrived. 😂💚 and the buzzbomb what a pler. I’ve at a great day TT, I think I can confidently say you and the noisers have too 🙌

What specifically do you disagree with ?
I knew that Ange wouldn't tell us he was for the off. It's my opinion that I believe he will stay. I really like his attitude in not telling everyone his next move. Keeps everyone guessing, that is the mark of the man. Non committal is a word he doesn't recognise. Why let everyone know your next move. Europe next year is the one thing he is looking forward too. Plans have been drawn and players scouted. Ange will stay if he does leave then I will then be ridiculed on these pages ,hung drawn and quartered. And I will take my punishment with aplomb. Than you 7 for giving me the chance to respond.

IF he goes I pray he stays, he goes with my and hopefully all our blessings and best wishes.

We were a mess , complete joke when he came in and look at us now.

It would be tough to take of course but not a midnight flitting.

Can anyone say he doesn't deserve his big chance? I can't.

I just hope and pray that he's going to stay but whatever he chooses, God bless you Ange Postecoglou ( who?)

Woke up at 12 ( an hour ago fs) and I refuse to believe I'm the only one who's rough af the day.

Watched the game in the smiddy yesterday great wee pub( it's wee alright but tims pack in like sardines).

Anyway, during half time ( wish I'd got the phone out) the fn walk marched past the pub.

I've never seen a pub rise up and make such a racket "HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE" couldn't even hear the bassas it was simply outstanding.

No trouble , from us but what a beautiful moment. 😍
And " not a problem "

Last edited:
Woke up at 12 ( an hour ago fs) and I refuse to believe I'm the only one who's rough af the day.

Watched the game in the smiddy yesterday great wee ( it's wee alright but tims pack in like sardines).

Anyway, during half time ( wish I'd got the phone out) the fn walk marched past the pub.

I've never seen a pub rise up and make such a racket "HAIL HAIL THE CELTS ARE HERE" couldn't even hear the bassas it was simply outstanding.

The smiddy, know it well, haven’t be in it for years though, is the dolphin just up the road still there and still a Celtic shop?

Watched the game in the smiddy yesterday great wee pub( it's wee alright but tims pack in like sardines).

And " not a problem "
My eldest watches all the games in there Winter. He was telling us about those bastards. Love the Smiddy 🍀😂 Cathy is a star 💚

I knew that Ange wouldn't tell us he was for the off. It's my opinion that I believe he will stay. I really like his attitude in not telling everyone his next move. Keeps everyone guessing, that is the mark of the man. Non committal is a word he doesn't recognise. Why let everyone know your next move. Europe next year is the one thing he is looking forward too. Plans have been drawn and players scouted. Ange will stay if he does leave then I will then be ridiculed on these pages ,hung drawn and quartered. And I will take my punishment with aplomb. Than you 7 for giving me the chance to respond.
Nobody will be ridiculed. As you say its about opinions but as it stands your optimism regarding Ange staying seems way off the mark to me.
For me the quicker this is done now the better as we need to move forward very quickly and focus on what's best for Celtic.

Sorry to say TT until someone in our Government says enough is enough, it will go on and on. Our Scottish Government now must take the stand and put it in to legislation all sectarian marches are banned.
Oh I know mate. One of the few things I’m not looking forward to when we move back to Glasgow. Really is time it was binned though, as you say there doesn’t seem to be much political will for a change.

Oh fuck, I'm still celebrating or preparing for bad news.

Was among thePeepul yesterday(Sunday), done my own Treble won the darts comp(£50) won the domino's comp(£50) then won the quiz(£50 local restaurant voucher & bttl of Glenlivet). Then ended up oot at the local NightClub wae MrsTT

🎶 OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY🎶

I just got back from a few days away in Lisbon and to say I am ragin/dissapointed is way off the mark. Having spent 40 odd years in Oz I consider myself more Australian than Scottish.
I was so excited when Ange joined as I knew him from when he played at South Melbourne with my best pal, a guy named Bobby Russell.
I thought he was a straight shooter when he came in but he has turned out just like the Rat. A lying shitbox. I feel cheated and in return almost like I have let everybody down. He will and should be remembered in the same way as the Rat.... Rodgers. Not because of taking a job in England, but because of the deceit which came so easily to him. Just another fat lying sack of shit.
I dont care what he has done for the club. We gave him his big chance and he was paid accordingly, but hearing the words You will be surprised how long I will be here..... as long as the club still want me, I will be here... Lying cunt who will not garner ANY warm and fluffies from me going forward.... Fat lying sack of shit.
I also feel very protective towards the Japanese players who have travelled across the world on the say so from " The boss ' as he was previously referred to as. I hope that he is forced to work under under Levy for a year or two after being circumcized, so he does not make too much in a payout.... and is forced to suffer the humiliation that only Levy will bring.
Fuck off Ange, I for one will not be watching for Spurs results on a weekend. Yes FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

Last edited:
Back