Celtic v Inverness Caledonian - Scottish Cup Final 5.30 pm

This one big charade to try and get the biggest upset in the history off Scottish football,anyone but Celtic,so come on the the hoops,and please ange just tell them your staying,ther is nothing all these cunts want more is for it to go tits up for you,they hate you cos they rate you,and nothing more than getting fucked by caley,they want you gone6/7-0for the hoops,make us happy ange make us so fucking happy get this treble and stay for another next year
Spot on ...well said McGarrell.

Other than the missing CCV & Mooy, Kyogo is the only injury doubt for tomorrow but he is due to train with the team today and a decision will then be made. If he's fit then I think we'll start with the same team as played Aberdeen. Maeda for Abada maybe the only change given the manager's preference to start Daizen (although Abada had his best 45 mins of the season last weekend). I'd start with Abada. Oh will be on standby if Kyogo doesn't make it. Iwata to continue at CH

Hart
Johnston Iwata Starfelt Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Hatate
Abada Kyogo Jota
Subs Siegrist Ralston Kobayashi Bernabei Turnbull Forrest Maeda Haksabanovic Oh

Play as we did last week and we could see a record cup final score, especially if get an early goal or two. Their lack of games for a month could mean they're not up to speed at the start and will tire towards the end.
More likely an attritional slog on a crap pitch against a deep lying defensive 9 with us finally winning by 2 or 3 later on in the game when they tire and we bring on the fresh legs and quality from the bench.

Never forget how cheating and corruption by the MIB can impact on the outcome of a game.

Is this the most obvious and deplorable act of cheating ever witnessed on a football field?…

Aye, anyone else buzzing about the game? I can count on one hand how many games at Hampden I've not been behind the goals for a Scotland/Celtic match in the last 20yrs, tomorrow I'm in the North Stand.

I really believe we're gonnie do this in style tomorrow, expect the mibs & var tae do their best to stop us but our quality & fitness will be to much for ICT. Not gonnie predict score, but its gonnie be a pumping for Wee Dodds, fair pile oan the weight has the wee short arsed dob.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA ☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

OH HAMPDEN IN THE SUN WATCHING CELTIC, ANOTHER TREBLE WON

Thank goodness the final is almost upon us; we seem to have been sidetracked a tad, almost forgetting the fact that we have a glorious opportunity to make world history. Whatever announcement (s) are made, or not, next week, will have zero effect on whether I'll be in my seat next season. We may, or may not, have a new gaffer. But I'll still be the same auld Celtic addict I've always been.

As for the game itself ? So many different scenarios could potentially play out; but then, you could say that for any game of football anywhere I suppose. So, leaving aside my undeniable Celtic-leaning bias, I think we will indeed make history.

No disrespect to our teuchter opponents, but it would be a major upset if THEY made history at our expense. However, as some of us have pointed out, we can take nothing for granted. We have to earn it.

It seems more than a week since we watched our Bhoys return to something like their best last weekend . Very welcome it was, too. No real surprise though; it's always that much easier to play as we can when we put our best available players on the pitch.

Midfield functioning like a well oiled machine: especially Reo. Two fullbacks playing our system as it's meant to be played; and a couple of finishers who,...well,... finish. A bit more of the same tomorrow, and it's difficult to see anything other than a wonderful end to a glorious season.

Yeah good shout ....time to ignore the outside noise and simply focus on the game itself.
Glorious weather ....🎵 Oh Hampden in the sun 🎵
Not interested in anything else tomorrow other than watching Celtic ...fuck your EPL final if that's what rocks your boat knock yourself out.
I won't be tuned in until Glasgow’s Green and White are on show.......the only show in town.
Are you listening Ange ....its all about the Celtic. 🇮🇪🍀🇮🇪

Thank goodness the final is almost upon us; we seem to have been sidetracked a tad, almost forgetting the fact that we have a glorious opportunity to make world history. Whatever announcement (s) are made, or not, next week, will have zero effect on whether I'll be in my seat next season. We may, or may not, have a new gaffer. But I'll still be the same auld Celtic addict I've always been.

As for the game itself ? So many different scenarios could potentially play out; but then, you could say that for any game of football anywhere I suppose. So, leaving aside my undeniable Celtic-leaning bias, I think we will indeed make history.

No disrespect to our teuchter opponents, but it would be a major upset if THEY made history at our expense. However, as some of us have pointed out, we can take nothing for granted. We have to earn it.

It seems more than a week since we watched our Bhoys return to something like their best last weekend . Very welcome it was, too. No real surprise though; it's always that much easier to play as we can when we put our best available players on the pitch.

Midfield functioning like a well oiled machine: especially Reo. Two fullbacks playing our system as it's meant to be played; and a couple of finishers who,...well,... finish. A bit more of the same tomorrow, and it's difficult to see anything other than a wonderful end to a glorious season.
That was the idea methinks Frank to take our eye off the final never work with this manager .

Still until we get 2 in front I'll be nervous , one off game.

That was weird. Full flight from London to Glasgow I could see the land below....not a cloud in sight!! Lovely day to win a treble!!! 🍀
I'm confused about what's an ⅛th of a flight then? London to Milton Keynes 😛

Brilliant day for a hunskelkping aye Dodds I'm talking about you.

I'm a bit concerned that he will send them out to maim our bhoys, of course we still have more than enough but if it turns out like that then Oh is the man for that.

Have a wee feeling this might be a day to remember for him

COYBIG HH 🍀

Back