Celtic v Inverness Caledonian - Scottish Cup Final 5.30 pm

Wow a lovely day going to take grandson to his gaa match drop him home after get ready head down to the felons meet up with my celtic loving mates and let the carnival begin, it looks like a record breaking day enjoy the day everyone it could be an historic one.mon the hoops.

Glorious sunny day in Glasgow. Set for an historic treble.
Fancy us to give them a drubbing.
5 0.
Unfortunately if Ange doesn’t announce he is going nowhere at the end of the game the conclusion is obvious ☹️
Anyone suddenly has a spare I’m available….
HH
All about the final today. Ange won’t take away from that, I don’t think, no matter the outcome. COYBIG

Leaving sunny Ayrshire now and heading to my daughters for a quick snack before we take a stroll in the sun up to Hampden. She lives a fifteen minute walk or so from the stadium. Obviously, we are then hoping to witness another stroll in the sun...on the field .
Hope we all witness history being made by The Hoops. HH.

It's a beautiful day and I see nothing on the horizon that can get between us and another record breaking treble. It could even be a record breaking final score if the bhoys play at their best.

Put away the thoughts of whether Ange is thinking of taking on a thankless and possibly short-term gig at Spurs or deciding to cement his future in Paradise where he is sure to reach legendary status and break even more records.

Today is the day we have the chance to add more glory to our illustrious history so let's scream the team on and enjoy what the day brings and acknowledge that winning trebles isn't for everyone.

COYGIG

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Back