CELTIC v Jam tarts

"Best player in Scotland"
has to be up there with the greatest fuck up a statement from fat hun prick boyd and had plenty of them to choose from.
Couldn't sell raffle tickets at €1 a pop to offload the ample weighted EL donkeyo now 😂😂😂
Ach I think I still prefer the "Aaron Ramsey is the best signing in Scotland" since the fat wife beating Geordie that greets when he gets sent off. 😂

It should be shock and awe from us from kick off tomorrow so that we don't let the diets settle into parking position. They might actually come out to play for a change and we can prepare for that by crisp, accurate and speedy passing of the ball forward. Take an early lead then play them off the park.
You should get a joab as a pundit, better the fat boy anyways.

You should get a joab as a pundit, better the fat boy anyways.
Sorry but Shammy never said it will be a game of 2 half’s or at the end of the day and till she works them two in tae her patter she’ll no make it on tae Sky and she’s no a hun so there’s another disadvantage so it looks like a job at Premier Sports could be her best bet not that I’m qualified tae dish out career advice as my own chequered history would testify but I do know there’s nae pundits jobs going at BBC or STV on account of they’ve no showed a fitba game since the 1978 World Cup

Sorry but Shammy never said it will be a game of 2 half’s or at the end of the day and till she works them two in tae her patter she’ll no make it on tae Sky and she’s no a hun so there’s another disadvantage so it looks like a job at Premier Sports could be her best bet not that I’m qualified tae dish out career advice as my own chequered history would testify but I do know there’s nae pundits jobs going at BBC or STV on account of they’ve no showed a fitba game since the 1978 World Cup
I knew all that early doors Micky. 🤣

78 World Cup, is that the one that yon junky hun got sent hame fae.

Allys Army 🤡🤡🤡🤡

We need to start with a very fast tempo to our game tomorrow and really hit the bastards hard to see what reaction these diets have after playing Thursday.
Ourselves tended to be that bit more sluggish after the Thursday night European games and hope to see us take full advantage of the situation also tomorrow, no matter what the diets try to do in wanting to slow the game down and expecting them to play a very defensive game also

Just seen rangers tv never a penalty, Lundstrum as much as I hate the scouse cunt was never a red it will be overturned on appeal,the fat Colombian has no excuse back to playing the cunt again. Hibs should have had a pen, but we’ve got nothing to fear from any these teams,roll on the diets tomorrow COYBIG HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back