Celtic v Kilmarnock, Saturday 7th October, 3pm at Celtic Park

Gary67

Big chance to go 7 points clear before our main rivals, St Mirren, play on Sunday.
Will be an interesting team selection. Will BR 'rest' anyone ahead of international break or go with the usual (whatever usual is when it comes to central defence).
Lagerbielke and Holm available again after suspension on Wednesday, CCV and Philips also pushing for a start.

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley McGregor
Maeda Bernardo Palma
Kyogo
Subs - Bain Ralston Lagerbielke Philips Hatate Turnbull Oh Yang Forrest

3-0, revenge for cup tie

Last edited:
Big chance to go 10 points clear before our main rivals, St Mirren, play on Sunday.
Will be an interesting team selection. Will BR 'rest' anyone ahead of international break or go with the usual (whatever usual is when it comes to central defence).
Lagerbielke and Holm available again after suspension on Wednesday, CCV and Philips also pushing for a start.

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley McGregor
Maeda Bernardo Palma
Kyogo
Subs - Bain Ralston Lagerbielke Philips Hatate Turnbull Oh Yang Forrest

3-0, revenge for cup tie
Looking to go 7 clear quite an interesting team selection. I’d probably have Philips starting ahead of CCV. Only because of the thump he took to the head on Wednesday. I think it might be worth leaving Hatate out, again he’s been in the wars between that kick to face at fir park and the forearm smash midweek. I’d like to see more of Bernardo but maybe as a sub. I’m guessing there won’t be too many changes so…
Hart
AJ Nat Scales GT
MO’R Calmac Hatate
DM Kyogo Palma

I hope we fucking hammer them. I want us to absolutely destroy them. I'm talking record scoreline here. I want people to look at the result in England and say "Scottish football is a joke"
I want to see McInnes looking sick. I want him to be crying at the end of the match, blaming everything from the fans, the players, the grass, VAR and everything else.
That might just make up for the funny handshake and the laughing and joking with the MiB at the end of the cup game.

I hope Brendan jiggles the team about a bit tomorrow... Liked the look of Bernardo the other night and that was when Nazio were pressing high.. And I think he will still be looking to ease CCV in...

So Big Joe,

AJ Phillips Scales Taylor...

Bernardo Calmac O'Riely.

Yang Kyogo Maeda..

With CCV and Palma both getting the last 30 and Oh getting a good 15 or so,

I've gone 4 nuffin us with Kyogo Maeda Palma and Bet of the day CCV to score at anytime...

Last edited:
9 or 10-0 please.
Kyogo x 3
Maeda x 3
Palma x 3
CCV x 1
Why not 24-0 Lubo or am I being a tad greedy?

I think we should rest Hatate after the doing he took the other night and he looks like he hasn't came back that fit from his injury. I would only use CCV as a sub again too after the sore napper he got.

I'd love to see us go all out with Kyogo and Oh up front together to blow that dirty shower of wannabee huns away.

3-0

I hope Brendan giggles the team about a bit tomorrow... Liked the look of Bernardo the other night and that was when Nazio were pressing high.. And I think he will still be looking to ease CCV in...

So Big Joe,

AJ Phillips Scales Taylor...

Bernardo Calmac O'Riely.

Yang Kyogo Maeda..

With CCV and Palma both getting the last 30 and Oh getting a good 15 or so,

I've gone 4 nuffin us with Kyogo Maeda Palma and Bet of the day CCV to score at anytime...
Jiggles or giggles???? 😆

I hope we fucking hammer them. I want us to absolutely destroy them. I'm talking record scoreline here. I want people to look at the result in England and say "Scottish football is a joke"
I want to see McInnes looking sick. I want him to be crying at the end of the match, blaming everything from the fans, the players, the grass, VAR and everything else.
That might just make up for the funny handshake and the laughing and joking with the MiB at the end of the cup game.
Would it be true to say you're mellowin' Lubo?

SMSM are so predictable...injury crisis at Celtic as 5 ruled out for tomorrow's game...see the following: And I quote: 'Celtic have 5 injuries to deal with, Abada (fair enough) Tillio, James McCarthy (eh aye...:unsure::rolleyes: big loss there...gutted) and Stephen Welsh, are all set to miss out this weekend' HH

Back