Celtic v Kilmarnock, Saturday 7th October, 3pm at Celtic Park

' Looks like a lizard 'was a term used in old flight sims, watching the ref lick his lips when hurting our club was endemic of their choice in life. looklike a lizard, walk like a lizard, refs are lizards when they choose the result of games. Like the old TFX, not a chaff or flare was deployed. life has moved on but our club needs to call it out, not sit at the back of the bus, ever

If you genually want to make a difference for Palestine or any other worthwhile cause.
Join a pollical party, and change minds from the inside.
It might not be as sexy as banners but it can make real difference to peoples minds if you put your agreement in a convincing way to change their voting.
I learned this is the only way to improve working conditions, including OHS
as a union official. HH

Yesterday like previous games against other teams that big battering ran of a forward Killie have stood in an offside position for goal kicks and then runs to jump with the defender for the ball it took until halfway through the 2nd half for the assistant ref (linesman) to flag him and then he moaned about it as he had got away with it throughout the game. I know the laws state he isn't active in that offside position but as soon as he challenges he becomes active and should be flagged but most times these forwards get away with it.

If you genually want to make a difference for Palestine or any other worthwhile cause.
Join a pollical party, and change minds from the inside.
It might not be as sexy as banners but it can make real difference to peoples minds if you put your agreement in a convincing way to change their voting.
I learned this is the only way to improve working conditions, including OHS
as a union official. HH
Ps should of been arguments above instead of agreement, spell check is worse than my spelling :(

Yesterday like previous games against other teams that big battering ran of a forward Killie have stood in an offside position for goal kicks and then runs to jump with the defender for the ball it took until halfway through the 2nd half for the assistant ref (linesman) to flag him and then he moaned about it as he had got away with it throughout the game. I know the laws state he isn't active in that offside position but as soon as he challenges he becomes active and should be flagged but most times these forwards get away with it.
That is a tactic in the modern game, as used so effectively by kyogo, it keeps the defenders hanging back in areas they don’t want to be

Huns think that Palma goal should have been ruled out. Hatate is not interfering with play when Palma passes, Hatate has his hands up to acknowledge running out and not interfering or looking to gain an advantage in play.
The Killie defender strikes the ball of Hatate which makes him now onside and it goes back to Palama who shoots and scores. Had Palma attempted a pass a second time to Hatate, with no deflection or clearance, then he would be offside. So fuck off scum and learn the rules.

Huns think that Palma goal should have been ruled out. Hatate is not interfering with play when Palma passes, Hatate has his hands up to acknowledge running out and not interfering or looking to gain an advantage in play.
The Killie defender strikes the ball of Hatate which makes him now onside and it goes back to Palama who shoots and scores. Had Palma attempted a pass a second time to Hatate, with no deflection or clearance, then he would be offside. So fuck off scum and learn the rules.
even the huns on bbc said it was called right

Remember that time Neil McCann was apoplectic with rage ranting on the telly waving his wee rule book to prove that the Fenian In Black ref had given Celtic the benefit of the doubt in a big decision? Of course he ignored a big that went against us in the same match.

Did he leave that rule book back in the Sentant Studio next to his empty Baxter's soup tin? Because he only has a very selective time when the laws of the game actually matter to him.

A couple of weeks back he was almost crying on the tv because a decision rightly went against sevco. Yes, he agreed the ref got it correct as per the laws of the game but he personally doesn't like how ref's must interpret it so he thinks they should have done the opposite (but only this time cos it was against his team) to favour sevco.

Then I believe last night the 3 hunmigos moaned as they highlighted Hatate being just offside but totally ignored the fact that the Killie defender kicked the ball thus making him onside!

Why do these arseholes get paid to spout this biased bullshite. The BBC would get as much sense by asking the Louden Tavern's three biggest drunken jakeys Billy King, Billy 12 Fingers & William the Orange for their blootered cock-eyed views on the matches. It would be much cheaper and nobody would notice a difference from the current Sportscene hundits.

Remember that time Neil McCann was apoplectic with rage ranting on the telly waving his wee rule book to prove that the Fenian In Black ref had given Celtic the benefit of the doubt in a big decision? Of course he ignored a big that went against us in the same match.

Did he leave that rule book back in the Sentant Studio next to his empty Baxter's soup tin? Because he only has a very selective time when the laws of the game actually matter to him.

A couple of weeks back he was almost crying on the tv because a decision rightly went against sevco. Yes, he agreed the ref got it correct as per the laws of the game but he personally doesn't like how ref's must interpret it so he thinks they should have done the opposite (but only this time cos it was against his team) to favour sevco.

Then I believe last night the 3 hunmigos moaned as they highlighted Hatate being just offside but totally ignored the fact that the Killie defender kicked the ball thus making him onside!

Why do these arseholes get paid to spout this biased bullshite. The BBC would get as much sense by asking the Louden Tavern's three biggest drunken jakeys Billy King, Billy 12 Fingers & William the Orange for their blootered cock-eyed views on the matches. It would be much cheaper and nobody would notice a difference from the current Sportscene hundits.
Maybe I was pissed watching this last night, we had been in Graces for a few hours. I thought they agreed ref got the ‘offside’ for Palmas goal correct. Any way it was a great night 🎶 graffiti on the wall… 🎶 🍀💚🍻

Maybe I was pissed watching this last night, we had been in Graces for a few hours. I thought they agreed ref got the ‘offside’ for Palmas goal correct. Any way it was a great night 🎶 graffiti on the wall… 🎶 🍀💚🍻
Maybe they did. I never watched it yet, but read that McCann was grumping and moaning about it. Never let the facts get in the way of a rant!!! 😉🤣

Maybe they did. I never watched it yet, but read that McCann was grumping and moaning about it. Never let the facts get in the way of a rant!!! 😉🤣
Far be it from me to stop anyone criticising the den of hunnery that is sportscene 🙌 rant away BB. I watch it quite a lot, it’s like some crazy 1960s psychological experiment where the subjects are told to lie but already know the truth. McCann in particular often looks like he’s in physical pain trying to perform his mental gymnastics!

Great to see that yesterday, pity there wasn't an avalanche of goals but we are looking more like Celtic again, a decent one.
The international break might not be not such a bad thing for us either it'll give the players out more time to get back to fitness.
Palma looks like he's meant to be here , and showing he's got the confidence to wear the no7 jersey.

No time for McCann, born in Greenock (*sob) brought up in the Port (serves him right) and can only surmise that his family were gutted when he signed for the Sons of William, where he became 'radicalized' ;-) he wasn't a bad player for Hearts, but seemed to totally buy into the brown brogue, staunch mentality, so fuck him, anybody who looks like him, and the big white horse they rode in on

No time for McCann, born in Greenock (*sob) brought up in the Port (serves him right) and can only surmise that his family were gutted when he signed for the Sons of William, where he became 'radicalized' ;-) he wasn't a bad player for Hearts, but seemed to totally buy into the brown brogue, staunch mentality, so fuck him, anybody who looks like him, and the big white horse they rode in on
Big chip on his shoulder because Celtic looked very closely then decided he wasn't good enough to sign.

Members online

Latest posts

Back