Celtic v Lazio - Europa League, Thursday 24 October 8pm, all comments here

This should be a really good game to watch. A decent Italian team lying 7th in Serie A. An unbiased non Masonic ref. We already have 4 points from our first two games and if we get three points on Thursday we would be on 7 points and Lazio still on 3 points. I hope Cluj draw with Rennes. One point each would suit us nicely. I'd start Frimpong again and hope that Mikey Johnstone is fit. I'm already buzzing and know that the atmosphere at Celtic park with be amazing.
I think El Hammed would be better defensively at right back. Other than that I'm with you. Nice to have options tho.

The Lazio vs atalanta games on premier sports the now Lazio 2 down the second goal was an awful goal defensively to lose am confident we can beat this mob I really am I know atalanta are in champs league n playing well but still Lazio defence has lost all concentration half an hour into game we will prevail over this mob and wid be great result to keep us on top of group canny wait think we will put 3 by them it's all about our defence not having a mare n fuckin up way individual mistakes HH

Radio clyde tonight spoke to their Italian football expert (probably ate a pizza once) and he reckoned Lazio weren't taking the Europa league seriously, or at least this stage of the Europa league and he expected quite a bit of squad rotation with many of their main players either staying at home or starting on the bench.
Apparently only 8000 fans turned up for their home game with Rennes, so their fans don't exactly seem fired up for the tournament either.

Members online

Latest posts

Back