Celtic v Livingston - Saturday 6 April, Home of the 8IAR Champions

For all you guys still wanting Lennon as permanent manager... you need trying to sit and watch that shite every week..
I tell you here and now my season ticket is not getting renewed under Lennon.. that is how strongly I feel about it..
HAIL HAIL ??

Lennon should never get it, but he will. He’s Lawell’s puppet. And to be fair, no one we would want would take it with the tin well buried again.

Hun forums are praying we win the treble, so that Lenny gets the gig!!!!they can see what we see, he is not the man for the job ,bit in their thinking he does not have the capability to take us forward ,you can understand their thinking behind this ,and I have to agree, n
For all you guys still wanting Lennon as permanent manager... you need trying to sit and watch that shite every week..
I tell you here and now my season ticket is not getting renewed under Lennon.. that is how strongly I feel about it..
HAIL HAIL ??
agreed , there may well be many like that ,hh

It's not Neil Lennons fault that we are playing bad.Its not his team.Far too many folk blaming him for anything that goes wrong.If you are not renewing your Season ticket don't worry because there is a waiting list who will gladly take it from you..9 in a row season and giving up!!.

We are literally limping to the title !!!!!!! Having said that wonder what the possession stats were,?????, this is getting woeful now, if Lenny gets this ,don’t see 9 never mind 10 ! Not trying to be negative here ,but it is staring us in the face now,he cannot motivate this team ,serious thought now from the board , but as others have said what Lawwell decides will be done, again we are grasping defeat from the jaws of victory,infuriating to say the least ,hh

It's not Neil Lennons fault that we are playing bad.Its not his team.Far too many folk blaming him for anything that goes wrong.If you are not renewing your Season ticket don't worry because there is a waiting list who will gladly take it from you..9 in a row season and giving up!!.
Not as simple as that WR, ?these are players who have done the job , not all where here at the start of this fab run ,you need a solid base of players,then add accordingly,they don’t become bad overnight.!!!! Lot of talent here ,but since he took over ,the ‘raz a mataz ‘ has gone ,he has got us playing ‘boring’ football, struggling to play as we know how they can ?hh

Sold out, a Saturday match too, another 3 points to edge closer to the 8IAR Party....

Livi are safe and might fancy a game so it could be enjoyable - how would Celtic 6 Livingston 2 sound?

Anyone claiming Compper starting for this one. no?

I got into bother for suggesting that "Lenny was set to bench Rodgers' loan stars' against the Rangers.

How did that turn out?
More disappointment WC really dissapointed with today to say I'm dissapointed is to say the very least

We are literally limping to the title !!!!!!! Having said that wonder what the possession stats were,?????, this is getting woeful now, if Lenny gets this ,don’t see 9 never mind 10 ! Not trying to be negative here ,but it is staring us in the face now,he cannot motivate this team ,serious thought now from the board , but as others have said what Lawwell decides will be done, again we are grasping defeat from the jaws of victory,infuriating to say the least ,hh
Mate your not!!being negative!your being realistic,,,under Lennon we have been fucking rank rotten,,,sick hearing this shite about it not being his team??it is his team for now!!no a big fan of sinky but this was game for him,someone to drag defenders out from defence???we must have had around twenty dead ball situations and Christie not once connected way a celtic man??wtf are we doing at training....if we’re gonny keep using the it’s not his team crap then we wid be as well way John Kennedy in charge?

Our corners, set pieces, penalties, we are dire at these
Rudimentary skills, to work on in practice
Players don't seem to communicate, when our defenders go up for corners/set pieces
Why traipse 40-50 yeards upfield, only to run straight back, as we balls up another one
Other teams seem to get goals from them, we should work on it in practice, because it doesn't look as though we do, during games
Penalties, are no longer certain goals, players doing the stutter step, try to be Neymar, FFS, just put the ball down and plant it in the net

Mate your not!!being negative!your being realistic,,,under Lennon we have been fucking rank rotten,,,sick hearing this shite about it not being his team??it is his team for now!!no a big fan of sinky but this was game for him,someone to drag defenders out from defence???we must have had around twenty dead ball situations and Christie not once connected way a celtic man??wtf are we doing at training....if we’re gonny keep using the it’s not his team crap then we wid be as well way John Kennedy in charge?
What players did Neil Lennon sign?.None ..It's not his team.The problem lies with the players not the manager..He picked a very strong team today and they flopped.

The problem here is were playing the same go to guys every week,13 points clear,at home to livi and a semi final next week,surely fresh legs for this game,young henderson,hayes,toljan etc etc,why the hell were not resting keiran and calmac before next week at hampden is beyond me.The main men are defo looking a bit jaded,a hangover from rodgers tenure,huge squad but half them nowhere near good enough,hence the same core carrying us most of the time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back