Celtic v Motherwell, Saturday 1st October 3pm

Is O’Riley or Hatate playing two positions there. 👀

Hart
Ralston Welsh Merc Taylor
O’Riley, Cal-never stops-Mac Hatate
Doccos Front line

For CBs if CCV or Starfelt is fit I’d expect them to be included.

Think whatever team Ange goes with will get the result this weekend but might be a bit closer than we’d like. COYBIG

Other Danish guy...can't remember his name

Like Broony Calmac never seems to get injured (hope I havn't cursed him there) even on International duty he's amazing the amount of games he plays and at 100% too. That bhoy certainly earns his wages thats a fact.
Wtf ? Canny believe you says that oot loud 😬🤫🤐🤞🏻 ( dont see a touch wid emoji or I'd use that anaw )

Does anyone know what the situation is if a player gets injured on International duty? Reguarding his wages I mean? Would we as a club still have to pay them or could we make a claim against the SFA for instance? I'm thinking they would have some kind of insurance to cover that sort of thing as clubs would be reluctant to release players if they got a bad injury. John Kennedy springs to mind as his injury ended his career on International duty if I'm right.
Check this out Brimcbhoy

Ah, I forgot about him Abildgaard. Do you think he’ll be ready to start?
Reading this from the Celtic Star dated this morning TTQ it would appear that it might be too soon for big ' Ahwillgaurd' .
That said , I didn't expect to see Haksabanovic break into the side as quickly as he did so it's hard to tell, Ange plays those cards pretty close to the chest.
I was also thinking that Forrest might get a run out from the bench maybe on Saturday

Given the really brutal nature of the two Ukrainian games especially and the hard/rough natured Ireland game it's actually quite incredible that from the Scotland contingent its Turnbull, and Taylor who are the only two who picked up knocks.

So many of our bhoys were involved in those games.
I dont know what exactly happened to either though I do remember seeing ( through my pint tumbler) that Taylor was wincing after tracking back to block a cross.
Hopefully they'll be ok.
Calmac , I read him saying it would be weird for him not to play 3 games a week he's so used to playing 70 games a season, which is incredible.
Really has stepped up into Broonys boots

Given the really brutal nature of the two Ukrainian games especially and the hard/rough natured Ireland game it's actually quite incredible that from the Scotland contingent its Turnbull, and Taylor who are the only two who picked up knocks.

So many of our bhoys were involved in those games.
I dont know what exactly happened to either though I do remember seeing ( through my pint tumbler) that Taylor was wincing after tracking back to block a cross.
Hopefully they'll be ok.
Calmac , I read him saying it would be weird for him not to play 3 games a week he's so used to playing 70 games a season, which is incredible.
Really has stepped up into Broonys boots
Turnbull on recent Celtic form isn't much of a loss and it will be good to see Bernabei get some game time (hopefully).

Members online

Latest posts

Back