Celtic v Motherwell - Saturday 6 February, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

Think they need to take the same attitude as the last game into this one,we need to be more consistent from one game to the next so far this season same players different attitude,they proved in the last game what they can do and would expect the same today

Last edited:
Up against a young energetic midfield, what does the clown do? Starts Brown and Rogic and moves Turnbull out of position.

Bain
Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor
Turnbull Brown McGregor
Rogic
Ajeti Edouard

Subs Barkas Duffy Laxalt Soro Klimala Henderson Griffiths Elyounoussi Johnston

We have been nothing but consistent this season. So going on the last performance and result I'm going for, and believe me there is no pleasure in this, 2-1 to motherwell. Thats my real prediction BTW, not just for a reaction. Our home form has been a disgrace and we can't string two half decent performances together. I cant see that changing now....I hope I'm wrong obviously.
Fuckin sad thinkin that way about our team this season canny finish quick enuf so depressing

Bloody ridicules that this season of all we are worried about a match with Motherwell.

Rogic knackered and ineffective after 20 minutes
Brown getting over run and resorting to fouling or hurting himself trying to dive in

By the way, why does Celtic use Peter Martin for commentary. He sounds like a hun, looks like a hun and I really dislike his whiny voice. Rant over

Back