Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

Bridie Bhoy

Right, now we can officially start thinking about this important match. This is a big one and we can lay down a marker. It won't be easy and I expect it to be a tough hard fought victory. Walsh is the MIB. If they can keep up with our intensity then it may be later on before we overwhelm them, so we may need patience if we don't blow them away in the first half.

We will go with a similar starting lineup as against Utd, and after tonight there will be a few players unlucky to miss out.

I thought I'd post this early as we have won every match thread I've started so hope my good run will continue.

Mon The Hoops! HH πŸ€

Last edited:
We have already won the physiological battle now, and just need the right result to bury hun scum on Saturday.
Never felt so confident before a Glasgow Derby match as the quality we have throughout this team is way beyond hun scum, especially with the added beauty of us being the full 90 minutes team this season and can't see hun scum being able to handle us whatsoever, even with the aid of a cheating mib imo

Win the first tackle, and hope the Mason in black isn't a factor
Keep the tempo high, and swarm them every time they have the ball
Mooy, Ralston and Turnbull, are looking up for the fight this season
9 changes today and we didn't miss a step
Let's not forget, if it wasn't for the crossbar, we'd have scored 6 today
Fuck those flute playing, orange loving, dribblewitted mutants
On it from the start and fill their net, put them back in their crypt

HH

As an aside, James Forrest has now scored 98 goals and had 99 assists for the Hoops. There are only 2 players in history to have recorded 100 goals and 100 assists for Celtic - Henrik Larsson and Jimmy Johnstone. It would be perfect if he got these in the next week.

I know he has struggled a wee bit over the last couple of seasons but he has played an important part in our recent history. He is our 4th most successful player ever (based on major trophy wins) and could reach the top of the list if we win 4 more trophies in the next couple of years. Well done Jamesie and kick on now after another well taken goal.

Right, now we can officially start thinking about this important match. This is a big one and we can lay down a marker. It won't be easy and I expect it to be a tough hard fought victory. Walsh is the MIB. If they can keep up with our intensity then it may be later on before we overwhelm them, so we may need patience if we don't blow them away in the first half.

We will go with a similar starting lineup as against Utd, and after tonight there will be a few players unlucky to miss out.

I thought I'd post this early as we have won every match thread I've started so hope my good run will continue.

Mon The Hoops! HH πŸ€
That's you fekn jinxed itπŸ™ˆ

The amount of talent we have in the squad means that any permutation of eleven men can run rampant on Saturday....but......all it takes is a dob MIB to do his master's bidding and give every decision to the bad guys.

It's not often the filth go an entire game without at least one penalty and we've seen how easily they're blown to the ground like a tornado had landed just within the lines of the penalty box.

If shit happens at the beginning then the outcome is a worry but if the game is allowed to be played honestly (anoπŸ™„) then I foresee a shed load of goals but mainly from the Celts.

We go into this game with the confidence high; and that's as it should be. Our performance levels, along with our fitness and stamina level, show us we need fear nobody in this neck of the woods. However, these games will always stand alone. Like the rest of you good folk, I know if we play as we can, there's only one winner. If I'm being honest though, I'll take the three points above all else . A gap of five points, even at this early stage, would be fairly significant.

Last edited:

Mon The Hoops! HH πŸ€
The games actually in September not August. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚, auld Kelly must be sleeping 😴

Now this is for big Joe on Saturday (I know he reads the noise )
When Tavpen lines up to take his inevitable opportunity from the spot can you please note his last 3 pens from this season already ....its a hop a skip and placed to the left of the goal.
Don't let the barsteward stitch ye up Joe. πŸ˜‰

Now this is for big Joe on Saturday (I know he reads the noise )
When Tavpen lines up to take his inevitable opportunity from the spot can you please note his last 3 pens from this season already ....its a hop a skip and placed to the left of the goal.
Don't let the barsteward stitch ye up Joe. πŸ˜‰
I can't understand why the goalies always seem to dive to their right - Tavpen's silly we skip means that due to the shape of his body he has no option but to kick the ball to the goalies left hand side.

Back