Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

What do Michael O'Halloran, Callum McGregor, Ryan Porteous, Stephen O'Donnell and Josh Ginelly have in common?
Nick Walsh has sent them ALL off in matches against Rangers* in less than 12 months.

FIVE red cards for opponents in his last seven Rangers* games.

Odds oan we won’t finish the game with 11 men oan the park😡😡
I agree he’ll be at his hun best but we’ll still win But if that happens and any of the sending offs are dodgy I hope our board grow a pair and speak up Especially if we win then there can’t be the excuse of sour grapes

I deffo still think we are missing a bit of dig in the middle, a bit of grunt, Calmac is gr8 but he’s no Broony or NL.
Agreed b4l but playing a totally different brand of football where we rise way above having to go toe to toe with the physical approach the scum will adopt just to try and contain us.
Still got plenty within the squad well capable of mixing it with the scum also imo yet don't need to come down to there level either imo.

Aye, by this time tomorrow, the battle fever will have started. For me this game is not about religion, I come from a family of Pagans, we've been about before the Romans. Mind you gets rid of the Sunday God bothering types, Jahova says, hod on 'I'm a Pagan, offski before yee could say Jesus.. 😂😂😂

Naw it's about getting in tae BROWN BROGUE WEARING STAUNCH BRITNAT ESTABLISHMENT GIMPS theRANGERS. GET FUCKIN INTAE THE SCUM BASTURDS.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️HAIL HAIL☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Fuck religion fuck brown brogues fuck bowler hats fuck yer orange sash oh and FUCK THE HUNS🥳🥳 HFH

Apparently that's exactly wit the one new guy has b4l suerly if he's as good as we have heard we will make it permanent next summer
Hope he's got far much more to his game than that also cairnsbhoy and believe he will have also.
Still need to keep our tempo and intensity high and hopefully adds to that and not hamper it either which I don't believe he will do so either imo.

Hope he's got far much more to his game than that also cairnsbhoy and believe he will have also.
Still need to keep our tempo and intensity high and hopefully adds to that and not hamper it either which I don't believe he will do so either imo.
Was sent one of they cards the wee virgins ome out with and it shows all. Wit he's good at and not so good how good at breaking up counters his numbers are all good tbf to the lad who HH

I see UEFA have put the Newco on the FFP naughty step as they are calling it, along with none other than Man City.
UEFA demanding access to their financial records.
Ive read they are doing the usual gobs wide open disbelief among the klan…they really are the gullibillies aren’t they.
STV reporting the night that GVB didny buy anyone else cos ther strong enuf…aye right, didny spend anything else cos the big boys are on the case, not the lap dogs over at Hampden, as is usual, the kid gloves from their pals in the media.
Get it right fuckin up them UEFA….

Can’t see us getting beat the way the teams playing at present,the concern is how they will try to stop us we know the ref has not been anywhere near specsavers so blind as a bat when they fall over dive or backing in and shouting acting innocent as Fred West we have all seen it but when we beat them the daily lier will be ready with thier excuses and whose fault it was that it happened got to keep the mugs onside mean who else buys thier rubbish I hope we batter Them and whack in a bag full of goals

Think we'll destroy them ,never have we seen a celtic squad where the ones not in the starting 11 are just good .
throw in this year was actually this teams first pre season as ange only got them at the winter break to work on his ideas, the subs are just as relentless when they come on

The game will be a stopstart affair but ifeel a humiliation coming on

also think we'll get a result against Madrid
Can I get some of those tablets you're on?????

Always been a pessimist when it comes to this game, even when the original club was still alive.
To many imponderables like MiB impact for me, I want a pumpin..( not personally 😆) but too feart to predict it.
If we score first inside the first 15-20 their arses will collapse methinks and it could be 3 or 4-1.
Wi Walsh in charge tho, I can envisage a few early yellows for us putting a player at risk before half time, tho even losing a player we may still be too strong for them.
Its those bastards in the black that really do make a confident prediction impossible.
Anyway….MON THE HOOPS 💚
' Alexa, how do I say I'm a Cellic da' without saying I'm a Cellic da'"?

The Lord Protector at work, eh!...
We are so much better I can't see the ref being able to make their usual sleekit effort without utterly outing himself as a biased cunt. I think the Huns have written this off as a money making excercise, and are hoping they can qualify through the back door next as well. Then, they *may* be able to seriously challenge us but if we strengthen again it won't matter. Brilliant!😜

Latest posts

Back