Celtic v Partick Thistle - Wednesday 25 September - all comments here

Well when Ayr Utd's manager, the former Rangers player Ian McCall, was busy trolling Odsonne Edouard on the radio over the last few weeks, he couldn't really have known that the footballing gods would transpire to put him on the front line against Celtic's best striker since Henrik Larsson on Wednesday night in the Betfred Cup.

Will look at this game in a subsequent post but here is Ian McCall thinking Me and My Big Mouth...

Celtic could score at will on Wednesday. Anyone for cricket?

So Eddy to make McCall eat his words and bang in a hat-trick then. Bon Appetit Monsieur McCall.

A good performance and a few goals please. Probably won't be able to get it online, but hopefully someone out there in interwebland can put it up, or PM me if they have?
I was thinking that myself. It seems its not some genius at CTV who has thwarted all the interweb hackers in the Wurreld, but there has been a big clamp down on IPTV servers worldwide.

Nae idea what team to expect tonight, although I think Eddie will start, and perhaps 2 of our regular mids to be rested.

Just bury them early Celtic, cant be annoyed with extra time tonight 👿,

Right its bus time, anyone want to have a guess at the official attendance tonight, I think it will be about 10,000 more than are actually there ,

"scan my ticket mate "👿👺👺

Back