Celtic v PSG match thread, all comment here

To me, every player of ours shat a brick against them. Every single player. We couldn't pass a baw five feet, such was the terror. Tactics meant fuck all, our team simply were in awe and their arses and ability collapsed.
Defensively under Roy in Europe we were shocking. Every defender he bought was gash. So when PSG turned up and within seconds showed how good they were our players were terrified of giving away the ball as they, like the rest of us, had zero faith in our defense coping so tried to play safe. We coukdnt even pass a ball five yards. They shat it. Things well within their ability looked beyond them. Tactics didnt help, but tactics dont render you a Sunday league player, bottling it does.

I didnt have problem getting horsed. Their display was magical. I was fucked off that we looked like we had never seen a baw and definitely didnt onow how to use it. I didnt give a single fuck when Roy left. Not one. Because I knew he would never fix our defence. We improved defensively and we started to do better. No tactics would have worked to change things unless the players believed they could take them on. They collapsed. They shat it and even the simplest things were beyond them. Tonight I hope at least we make passes. Create chances and at the back keep the score down. If we dont, then another skelping is in the post. Just stand up and play as you can and I will be proud of them.
Told you, nae heart, shite themselves, you said.......fecken Rodgers tactics

Back