Celtic v Raith Rov. - Scottish Cup, Sunday 13th Feb 4pm

4-0 for GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE. Thing Ange will put out a team capable of winning & give a few a rest. Think there maybe a few upsets especially if this weather keeps up, wouldn't like tae be the Huns at Galabank in Annan. Was down there when Dumbarton won the old 3rd Division Staduim is on a hill just outside town & open to the elements & the pitch is a plastic carpet that's has poor drainage,

GIANT KILLING Team with tick possible upset

Hearts v Livi✅
✅Partick v Dun Utd
St Mirren v Kelty Hearts✅
✅Annan v Huns
✅Arbroath v Hibs
✅Peterhead v Dundee

PUT THE HUNS IN FOR THE LURKERS GIRFUY YA DOBS

4-0 for GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE

GIANT KILLING Team with tick possible upset

Hearts v Livi✅
✅Partick v Dun Utd
St Mirren v Kelty Hearts✅
✅Annan v Huns
✅Arbroath v Hibs
✅Peterhead v Dundee

PUT THE HUNS IN FOR THE LURKERS GIRFUY YA DOBS

Bet Robbie Greasy hair's arse was making wee Brown buttons, during that Penalty Shootout till Big Craigy saved the day. Aye & the Rangers only scoring 3 against a part-time Div 2 club 😂😂😂😂

Is it 5 subs in the Scottish Cup or only 3?? that would imho have a bearing on the team selection.

Bain.

Tony CCV Starfelt Scales.

Gucci Hatate Baba

Jamsie GG Jota.

One 👁 on Europe me thinks, a wee late start for Calmac Tom And Abada, if its 5 then Maeda and Taylor as well.

Hope we humiliate Raith after their decision to employ David Badwillie, what the fek were they thinking?

7 nuffin Celtic, 5 for GG and 1 each for Starfelt and Gucci.
There's something eerily familiar about your prediction fifty...you been on the blower tae Lubo ?

Can’t see us getting beat but think don’t the boss will take too many chances game’s like this are notorious banana skin’s I’m sure he will make changes but have a strong bench as a back up, it will be good to see some of our returning players get some game time.

Dat true, especially when I'm under strict instructions from the pharmacist not to drink due to the antibiotics they gave me on Friday, not even a wine gum I was told 😱🤣😢, gonna be a long day, still maybe the rest of the bhoys on the bus wont be drinking cause its Sunday. 🤣🤣🤣
I haven't had a drink since the Sevco game. This would explain why some of the less pleasant aspects of my personality disorder haven't manifested as much lately. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dat true, especially when I'm under strict instructions from the pharmacist not to drink due to the antibiotics they gave me on Friday, not even a wine gum I was told 😱🤣😢, gonna be a long day, still maybe the rest of the bhoys on the bus wont be drinking cause its Sunday. 🤣🤣🤣
if it's any consolation 50, there'll be at least one other sober Tim cutting about Nuneaton street....me .

Think big GG will score a couple ,he's been knocking on the door the last few weeks , Faith will be glad that their share of the gate money will pay Goodwillies compensation
I hope GG gets in amongst the goals. I think he has been unlucky recently. He seems to get most of his shots on target but he has been thwarted by goalies playing out of their skins or even lucky flailing legs of the keepers.

We will need his physicality today as I suspect we will be in for a battle. If we are allowed to play football then it should be a comfortable win but if we are subjected to the usual predictable MIBbery then it will be a bit trickier so I am going for 3-1, but hope it will be a much bigger winning margin.

But this is cup football so ultimately today is about getting into the next round and hopefully no injuries.

Raith will try to break legs and assume the mason in black will just wave a finger. That is my biggest fear.
Surely you have faith in the impartiality of referee Steve MacLean?

Just because he has a history of diabolical decisions against Celtic, has a funny handshake and his brother who played for Deadco chose to play for Ulster (sorry, Northern Ireland) does not mean that he will necessarily screw us over in this particular match!

Members online

Latest posts

Back