Celtic v RB Leipzig, Tuesday 11th October, 8pm

Getting really annoyed with so called Media who couple Celtic with the other lot think if the comment both at the same time it softened the blow by trying to place them on the same level,the are not in the same league as Celtic we have a fantastic history they do not thier games are bent by referees who do anything to stop them getting beat what makes it worse it they celebrate thier cheating supported by a media who will attack Celtic for any reason they can think of they got a hiding last night and highlighted that Celtic got beat the night before yes we got beat but we went down fighting we did not let in 7 goals and got a lesson on how to play without the interfeafence of a cheating ref which will no doubt be used come Saturday they are not like Celtic or thier supporters and never will be

Last edited:

"Celtic need some Rangers Champions League pragmatism but Gio must borrow a pinch of Ange's courage - Keith Jackson​

Our man says the bosses of the big two need to realise their limitations and could do with adopting parts of each other's style in Europe to get the perfect blend."

This is Jacksons effort to lump both clubs together.......fail!!!

We need some of "Rangers" champions league pragmatism apparently. That's the "Rangers" who are enjoying their 1st ever trip into the champions league, who have conceded 16 goals, who are on the verge of becoming the worst team champions league history and still have 2 games of pure misery ahead. They have been completely out-classed by every team they've played. Cowardly long ball merchants who, for all their efforts, can't defend for shit.

Celtic, in the mean time, haven't shamed their fans. We have given it a go against far superior teams and with better finishing could be in a much better place. That will come with experience. We have defended better than the scum, we have attacked better than the scum and we will leave the competition with our heads held high and with great hopes for our future journeys into the tournament.

We do not need to copy any part of the scums "game-plan"......fuck of Jackson.

Maybe Dundee United or Hearts may take your advice. Maybe they'll think about copying sevcos pragmatism. Celtic, and Ange are just fine....mate.

"Celtic need some Rangers Champions League pragmatism but Gio must borrow a pinch of Ange's courage - Keith Jackson​

Our man says the bosses of the big two need to realise their limitations and could do with adopting parts of each other's style in Europe to get the perfect blend."

This is Jacksons effort to lump both clubs together.......fail!!!

We need some of "Rangers" champions league pragmatism apparently. That's the "Rangers" who are enjoying their 1st ever trip into the champions league, who have conceded 16 goals, who are on the verge of becoming the worst team champions league history and still have 2 games of pure misery ahead. They have been completely out-classed by every team they've played. Cowardly long ball merchants who, for all their efforts, can't defend for shit.

Celtic, in the mean time, haven't shamed their fans. We have given it a go against far superior teams and with better finishing could be in a much better place. That will come with experience. We have defended better than the scum, we have attacked better than the scum and we will leave the competition with our heads held high and with great hopes for our future journeys into the tournament.

We do not need to copy any part of the scums "game-plan"......fuck of Jackson.

Maybe Dundee United or Hearts may take your advice. Maybe they'll think about copying sevcos pragmatism. Celtic, and Ange are just fine....mate.
Please don't tell me this 🤡 get's paid for this Nonsense? Ah know last night does hee-haw for Celtic, But fuck me am still pishing ma pants! We're still a devolping team under Ange.Most of our team should take this as a learning curve.
Ain't saying we'll be world beaters next time round but the bear minimum we should know how to convert chance's.
Be more worried if we didn't create anything. HH

We'll soon see the cardboard cut outs of gio being burned a la slippy.
They can't afford to get Rid of van fuck horst, Think because a few players and Euorpa league runs they're minted,Reality check £100m losses over the last 5yrs.Soft loans that have to be paid back but, But converted to shares...no doesn't work that way sorry. 485m shares on the market does not equal you getting your money back! People slag our board need to look at themselves. Celtic are miles ahead in terms of financial means.Tramps would love our position,Never forget that. 😉

I was listening to the Sevco game (last 20 mins) on a You Tube channel that had the Radio Scotland commentary. At the end of the game Liam McLeod and Steven Thompson were saying that was Rangers heaviest ever defeat, no one has ever put 7 past Deidco/Sevco in a competitive game!!
Like the 1957 League Cup Final never happened.

I was listening to the Sevco game (last 20 mins) on a You Tube channel that had the Radio Scotland commentary. At the end of the game Liam McLeod and Steven Thompson were saying that was Rangers heaviest ever defeat, no one has ever put 7 past Deidco/Sevco in a competitive game!!

Maybe they were just using it as an opportunity to speak the truth about Scottish football for the 1st time since 2012.
It was infact The Rangers heaviest defeat. Not since their birth in 2012 has anyone put 7 by them.....so cut the hun bastards some slack Richy!!

Heaviest ever home defeat
Celtic beat them 7-1 at Hampden, and of course this new version of Rangers, suffered their heaviest defeat since the klub's inception in 2012
Loved how they went mental when they went 1-0 up, then the wheels came off the chariot, and the tears flowed, then the walking away, began
Hopefully the Liverpool fans got home safely afterwards
YNWA

Last edited:
Getting really annoyed with so called Media who couple Celtic with the other lot think if the comment both at the same time it softened the blow by trying to place them on the same level,the are not in the same league as Celtic we have a fantastic history they do not thier games are bent by referees who do anything to stop them getting beat what makes it worse it they celebrate thier cheating supported by a media who will attack Celtic for any reason they can think of they got a hiding last night and highlighted that Celtic got beat the night before yes we got beat but we went down fighting we did not let in 7 goals and got a lesson on how to play without the interfeafence of a cheating ref which will no doubt be used come Saturday they are not like Celtic or thier supporters and never will be
Digger, my mate told me that the guy who was in charge of the Huns v St Mirren is a P E instructor and sends any promising schoolboy up to the Huns training ground. I’m sure he gets a bung for his services. I also heard that Gordon Brown was the man who nominated David Murray for his Knighthood. 🤮

Digger, my mate told me that the guy who was in charge of the Huns v St Mirren is a P E instructor and sends any promising schoolboy up to the Huns training ground. I’m sure he gets a bung for his services. I also heard that Gordon Brown was the man who nominated David Murray for his Knighthood. 🤮
Does not surprise me backhanders is there mantra from the top to the bottom anything they can do to get a advantage they will use it and quite happily pay for it in thier world money is the answer to everything Sad

Back