Celtic v RB Leipzig, Tuesday 11th October, 8pm

Well I've had worse birthdays 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. When it was 6 v 1, I was near hoping that the huns would get another so it would have been 6 v 2 on my 62nd birthday, but 7 v 1 against the hun has a better ring to it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Happy birthday 50! A great present to you from the Scousers. Especially after sevco mob thought they were going to win in the first half!!!

Well I've had worse birthdays 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. When it was 6 v 1, I was near hoping that the huns would get another so it would have been 6 v 2 on my 62nd birthday, but 7 v 1 against the hun has a better ring to it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
There is no better present to give you, than that Hun humping my friend
7-1 and it could have been more, bur for last ditch defending from the Govan Galacticos
Liverpool, we salute you (not like that fanny Arsefelt)
HH

Thanks the scousersπŸ‘,,someone needs to tell they fannies on bt that β€œ up to our knees”isn’t fantastic atmosphere??fuckin arselicking creeps...and the kid on shite way the camara bouncing when the scum scored??obviousley a hun manning it,,if concrete moved as much as that the place would collapse,arseholes,

Back