Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

I think it may have been your racist and nasty depiction of Chinese people that is causing offence. Take it down.
..not wanting to cause upset on here nor am I a racist, just hope something is done to stop another pandemic in last 19 years coming out of China.

Thats what's on the priority agenda at the moment from WHO (World Health Org) at a meeting in Canada early next January......they say this devastation must not be allowed to come out of China ever again....as stated by their spokesperson in Sept 19 2020.

If y
..not wanting to cause upset on here nor am I a racist, just hope something is done to stop another pandemic in last 19 years coming out of China.

Thats what's on the priority agenda at the moment from WHO (World Health Org) at a meeting in Canada early next January......they say this devastation must not be allowed to come out of China ever again....as stated by their spokesperson in Sept 19 2020.
If you depict a race as filthy, rancid, yellow scum the you are, despite your denials, a racist.

The terminology used against the Chinese people was OTT. but I do think it's the Chinese government that is to blame and the Chinese people are not in any position to influence things (or they get tanks rolling against them or they disappear). The Chinese government has no regard for human rights so a disease released to the world would eliminate some of the requirement for the Chinese state to support older citizens and it would wreak havoc on the world economy. The Chinese president has been elevated to something akin to a deity so he maybe thinks he is God and has rights over life and death. The Chinese people themselves shouldn't be insulted or bracketed with him.

Apparently police turn out with batons.Hope this does not turn nasty
any excuse!!
It,s the wrong way to do it Starrynight but if Lawwell will not reply to them he must shoulder some of the blame,I am not saying he should come out right now and address this issue but this arrogant man has had many occassions when he could have spoken to the supporters but chooses not to..
these people are there for only one reason to find out if Lenny will be in charge tomorrow..they want an answer,,and Lawwell knows this..

HH

It,s the wrong way to do it Starrynight but if Lawwell will not reply to them he must shoulder some of the blame,I am not saying he should come out right now and address this issue but this arrogant man has had many occassions when he could have spoken to the supporters but chooses not to..
these people are there for only one reason to find out if Lenny will be in charge tomorrow..they want an answer,,and Lawwell knows this..

HH
I’m not for it myself either
Theres a way to do things and this ain’t it
But and a big but
this is just the eye of a big storm that’s been threatening to blow over for years now
Sadly it’s going to play out over lennon
Lawwell and Desmond should hang their heads in shame and Lennon should walk

The terminology used against the Chinese people was OTT. but I do think it's the Chinese government that is to blame and the Chinese people are not in any position to influence things (or they get tanks rolling against them or they disappear). The Chinese government has no regard for human rights so a disease released to the world would eliminate some of the requirement for the Chinese state to support older citizens and it would wreak havoc on the world economy. The Chinese president has been elevated to something akin to a deity so he maybe thinks he is God and has rights over life and death. The Chinese people themselves shouldn't be insulted or bracketed with him.
Agree Neil the Chinese parents I know are most humble and kindest ever.
They respect and value this Country and the Education their kids get.

Last edited:
Said it before think he is telling porkies to many of bad days at the office it’s the same old rhetoric for sure ,fans know it ,he knows it ,kidding nobody (Confucius )
says. In the land of the blind the one eyed man 👨 is king, come on NFL think its time for your taxi 🚕 the game up Thanking you Forever in Green
No sure he cares whit he's saying anymare m8 coz it is just the same auld story! He looks a beaten man & like the players has lost that Fighting Spirit!! From March till now what a Fukin Collapse,🤬🤬🤬.. Sumwan knows the truth but the Fans are being taken Fur MUGS!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If we DON'T WIN THE 10 u can close the Top Tier ae Paradise nxt Yr coz the Stadium will look as tho COVIDS still here.. ie less than 10k!!

No sure he cares whit he's saying anymare m8 coz it is just the same auld story! He looks a beaten man & like the players has lost that Fighting Spirit!! From March till now what a Fukin Collapse,🤬🤬🤬.. Sumwan knows the truth but the Fans are being taken Fur MUGS!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If we DON'T WIN THE 10 u can close the Top Tier ae Paradise nxt Yr coz the Stadium will look as tho COVIDS still here.. ie less than 10k!!
Wee Sister said,anymore of this shitshow,there's 2 season books at her hoose thant won't be gettin renewed next season, great tae have back Sean,get that voddie doon yer neck! 🍺 ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back