Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Sitting here watching Lenny's post-match interview and my heart is breaking for the guy tbh.

As much as I think he has to walk now, seeing him under siege from a slavering media and fans gathering outside the stadium calling for his head is a truly gutting sight!

How the fuck has it come to this?

Correct me if I'm talking shite but I seem to remember Jackie McNamara having a very successful spell with limited resources at Dundee United. He did very well at developing young players but was forced out when the fans discovered the chairman was supplementing Jackie's wages with percentages of transfers. DU fans shouldn't have been shocked to discover they were a selling club and this should not, imo, have been the end of Jackie's managerial career. Notwithstanding his health issues in recent years he's a proven SPFL manager and a Celtic man. Having no manager would be better than what we have at the minute but I would consider Jackie as a possible interim candidate.
Not for me.

Sitting here watching Lenny's post-match interview and my heart is breaking for the guy tbh.

As much as I think he has to walk now, seeing him under siege from a slavering media and fans gathering outside the stadium calling for his head is a truly gutting sight!

How the fuck has it come to this?
Wouldn't go as far to say I'm gutted for him, but the anger from fans outside the stadium is a step to far. We're all hurting, and nothing wrong with a protest, but ripping down fences to get to the players and manager is out of order. Fans voices deserve to be heard, but there's a way to go about it and that isn't it. Just pure thuggery which the media can now use to tar us all with the same brush.

If y

If you depict a race as filthy, rancid, yellow scum the you are, despite your denials, a racist.
Don't agree.....I lost two family members to Covid, at the beginning of this outbreak and another in August...
At the outset when this pandemic broke loose they announced it as "The Chinese Covid" having identified the exact 'wet market' doorway it was reported to have come from in Wuhan province, still under police guard today.
I'm certain many other football fans have lost near and dear family members as I have.

I know many Chinese people here in Scotland who ALSO agree there is a shocking lack of hygiene in China and poverty is the central problem.
I lived there on two different occasions both in Szechuan province for nearly 4 years and won't go into it but I saw first hand how bad things really are, and in many places the conditions are appallingly filthy.

President Xi and his government are partly to blame but everyone anywhere must play their part trying to maintain cleanliness at all times being a basic requisite, but sadly this is not often the priority over there.

That is not to say that the same over here is as bad or the norm however, but having worked in several Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean restaurants and take aways in Scotland and England attempting repairs to their Bain Marie, Lynx or other electrical appliances I have had to walk away from many because of the unworkable unhygienic conditions and years of layers of grease and filth covering them.

Local councils are well aware of this and ask us to provide photographic evidence to help maintain the health restrictions they enforce through the Health and Safety Executive. and Factories Act 1974.
I meant no upset and don't assume all Chinese are culpable, but on occasion I had to say that there was absolutely no excuse for the disgusting conditions and their laziness was the sole problem, leaving the premises before priority hygiene and cleanliness practices had been completed.

Wouldn't go as far to say I'm gutted for him, but the anger from fans outside the stadium is a step to far. We're all hurting, and nothing wrong with a protest, but ripping down fences to get to the players and manager is out of order. Fans voices deserve to be heard, but there's a way to go about it and that isn't it. Just pure thuggery which the media can now use to tar us all with the same brush.
I just put a video on Fader and there is no sign of any barriers being breached..

HH.

Don't agree.....I lost two family members to Covid, at the beginning of this outbreak and another in August...
At the outset when this pandemic broke loose they announced it as "The Chinese Covid" having identified the exact 'wet market' doorway it was reported to have come from in Wuhan province, still under police guard today.
I'm certain many other football fans have lost near and dear family members as I have.

I know many Chinese people here in Scotland who ALSO agree there is a shocking lack of hygiene in China and poverty is the central problem.
I lived there on two different occasions both in Szechuan province for nearly 4 years and won't go into it but I saw first hand how bad things really are, and in many places the conditions are appallingly filthy.

President Xi and his government are partly to blame but everyone anywhere must play their part trying to maintain cleanliness at all times being a basic requisite, but sadly this is not often the priority over there.

That is not to say that the same over here is as bad or the norm however, but having worked in several Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean restaurants and take aways in Scotland and England attempting repairs to their Bain Marie, Lynx or other electrical appliances I have had to walk away from many because of the unworkable unhygienic conditions and years of layers of grease and filth covering them.

Local councils are well aware of this and ask us to provide photographic evidence to help maintain the health restrictions they enforce through the Health and Safety Executive. and Factories Act 1974.
I meant no upset and don't assume all Chinese are culpable, but on occasion I had to say that there was absolutely no excuse for the disgusting conditions and their laziness was the sole problem, leaving the premises before priority hygiene and cleanliness practices had been completed.
Stop it. Dress it up all you like but you fucked up.

Stop it. Dress it up all you like but you fucked up.
I won't stop for the sake of HSE requirements asked of me.
I need and should,reply with my experience and my last statement is the truth, no-matter what you want to ignore and dismiss.
As said even the nice and respectable Chinese people I know have condemned their own kin to my face, with a daughter of one couple confirming "she wouldn't enter one let alone eat out of one.
If you have not witnessed it then I'll leave it at that.

Not many of us selected Broony in our team choices for today, but not only did he get picked again but somehow completed the full game. I appreciate he hit 2 sublime chipped passes in the whole game, but yet again I thought his reading of the game and passing in general was trully awful. I love all that he has done for us but in my opinion too many games are passing him by. Although most of our team were shocking so maybe not fair to single him out, but he needs to be rested for some matches.

And another wee tip Neil - if you are getting beat 1-0 and you have 10 minutes left to save the day I'd suggest bringing on Shane Duffy is maybe not the smartest idea and probably won't be successful to often (to be fair to him though, he did manage to go a whole 2 minutes before getting booked).

Back