Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Don't agree.....I lost two family members to Covid, at the beginning of this outbreak and another in August...
At the outset when this pandemic broke loose they announced it as "The Chinese Covid" having identified the exact 'wet market' doorway it was reported to have come from in Wuhan province, still under police guard today.
I'm certain many other football fans have lost near and dear family members as I have.

I know many Chinese people here in Scotland who ALSO agree there is a shocking lack of hygiene in China and poverty is the central problem.
I lived there on two different occasions both in Szechuan province for nearly 4 years and won't go into it but I saw first hand how bad things really are, and in many places the conditions are appallingly filthy.

President Xi and his government are partly to blame but everyone anywhere must play their part trying to maintain cleanliness at all times being a basic requisite, but sadly this is not often the priority over there.

That is not to say that the same over here is as bad or the norm however, but having worked in several Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean restaurants and take aways in Scotland and England attempting repairs to their Bain Marie, Lynx or other electrical appliances I have had to walk away from many because of the unworkable unhygienic conditions and years of layers of grease and filth covering them.

Local councils are well aware of this and ask us to provide photographic evidence to help maintain the health restrictions they enforce through the Health and Safety Executive. and Factories Act 1974.
I meant no upset and don't assume all Chinese are culpable, but on occasion I had to say that there was absolutely no excuse for the disgusting conditions and their laziness was the sole problem, leaving the premises before priority hygiene and cleanliness practices had been completed.
That has nothing to do with the point I was making about your racist diatribe. It wasn't that long ago that the Irish were similarly denigrated by the the British media.

Respect? Seriously Allybhoy? Go back and read his original comment mate, reckon you may change your mind about respecting his take on things.
JC stayed in China saw conditions there with his own eyes. Lost family members to covid. Was he racist in his comments about the Chinese? No not for me, as I said I respect his opinions as I do everyone's on here. If you don't agree that's fine with me but no need to Diss an opinion because you disagree.

Let's keep the heed bhoys.....I posted this earlier.....and i'll post it again

With all this shit goin on with the team we love...added with the stress that covid has brought....there is potential that it can affect mental health on some...so Bhoys and Ghirls....take it easy, and if you are affected....seek help 🍀

Sitting here watching Lenny's post-match interview and my heart is breaking for the guy tbh.

As much as I think he has to walk now, seeing him under siege from a slavering media and fans gathering outside the stadium calling for his head is a truly gutting sight!

How the fuck has it come to this?
Watched it Shadow2 and as you say not a nice sight when you see one of our own being slautered like Lenny was tonight,but for me Shadow Lawwell needs to be held in contempt for the attack on Lenny..Why did him or Desmond not come out and tell us they were backing Lenny instead they left it up to Lenny to tell us about the zoom call and that these two rats were backing him..
This is the most arrogant of men who tells us he did not read the 5 Way Agreement,also tell,s us to forget about RES 12 because EUFA dont want to know because it happened longer than 5 years ago,how can we trust a rat like this when he wont even put out a statement appertaining to our club..

HH.

JC stayed in China saw conditions there with his own eyes. Lost family members to covid. Was he racist in his comments about the Chinese? No not for me, as I said I respect his opinions as I do everyone's on here. If you don't agree that's fine with me but no need to Diss an opinion because you disagree.

With the greatest respect to yerself Allybhoy I don't give a flying fuck if he's stayed in China or worked in Chinese restaurants, aye very sad he like thousands of others have lost people to Covid still no excuse for this......

His words 'Chinese filthy scum bastards' and 'rancid filthy yellow people'!

I'll diss any opinion that contains shite like that☝️Got nothing to do with 'disagreeing with an opinion' and everything to do with calling out blatant racism.

He can deflect all he wants by banging oan about hygiene in restaurants or whatever other pish he's now spouting but it's there in black and white and it was fucking racism pure and simple!

With the greatest respect to yerself Allybhoy I don't give a flying fuck if he's stayed in China or worked in Chinese restaurants, aye very sad he like thousands of others have lost people to Covid still no excuse for this......

I'll diss any opinion that contains shite like that☝️Got nothing to do with 'disagreeing with an opinion' and everything to do with calling out blatant racism.

He can deflect all he wants by banging oan about hygiene in restaurants or whatever other pish he's now spouting but it's there in black and white and it was fucking racism pure and simple!
Absolutely Shadow 2

Agree to disagree shadow. With respect.

Don't agree.....I lost two family members to Covid, at the beginning of this outbreak and another in August...
At the outset when this pandemic broke loose they announced it as "The Chinese Covid" having identified the exact 'wet market' doorway it was reported to have come from in Wuhan province, still under police guard today.
I'm certain many other football fans have lost near and dear family members as I have.

I know many Chinese people here in Scotland who ALSO agree there is a shocking lack of hygiene in China and poverty is the central problem.
I lived there on two different occasions both in Szechuan province for nearly 4 years and won't go into it but I saw first hand how bad things really are, and in many places the conditions are appallingly filthy.

President Xi and his government are partly to blame but everyone anywhere must play their part trying to maintain cleanliness at all times being a basic requisite, but sadly this is not often the priority over there.

That is not to say that the same over here is as bad or the norm however, but having worked in several Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean restaurants and take aways in Scotland and England attempting repairs to their Bain Marie, Lynx or other electrical appliances I have had to walk away from many because of the unworkable unhygienic conditions and years of layers of grease and filth covering them.

Local councils are well aware of this and ask us to provide photographic evidence to help maintain the health restrictions they enforce through the Health and Safety Executive. and Factories Act 1974.
I meant no upset and don't assume all Chinese are culpable, but on occasion I had to say that there was absolutely no excuse for the disgusting conditions and their laziness was the sole problem, leaving the premises before priority hygiene and cleanliness practices had been completed.
Lost Ma Dad Jc but don’t blame a race of people for it. That’s a right wing propaganda wet dream people that believe that level of pish.
Strange how the Chinese government found out so quickly the name o the Bat
Where it hud a pint who it met ridiculously quick
However we could point fingers at oooor Boris for not shutting this cuntry doon like New Zealand and Australia and his great idea of Herd immunity
But you don’t blame the race of a country
That’s Nazism I’m naw Goan there
But that’s just the wiy ma Da and Ma brought me up and for that I’m fucking grateful.

HH 🙏

Back