Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Thank God for our Health and Safety Exec and not your baseless and stupid carelessness regarding hygiene, for the sake of us all.

What the fuck are you banging on about?

I called you out for your racist comments and your trying tae deflect by waffling some shite about my 'baseless and stupid carelessness regarding hygiene'!

I wasn't commenting on yer cleanliness I was commenting on yer manky racist language, maybe try cleaning that up before ye start passing judgement on people's cooking appliances eh!

Away ye go ya zoomer......deflect from your rancid views all you want, I see you 👀

With the greatest respect to yerself Allybhoy I don't give a flying fuck if he's stayed in China or worked in Chinese restaurants, aye very sad he like thousands of others have lost people to Covid still no excuse for this......

His words 'Chinese filthy scum bastards' and 'rancid filthy yellow people'!

I'll diss any opinion that contains shite like that☝️Got nothing to do with 'disagreeing with an opinion' and everything to do with calling out blatant racism.

He can deflect all he wants by banging oan about hygiene in restaurants or whatever other pish he's now spouting but it's there in black and white and it was fucking racism pure and simple!
Absolutely spot on shadow2. If covid had emanated in Africa would he be using the same racist terms but substituting black for yellow? Doubt it very much .

Sorry Ally don't get your point mate.
Have a black brother in law, black is fine to use but the N word no. As for Chinese they are the yellow race, but to call them ch****is wrong. We are White 8 don't take offence if anyone calls me white scum. Offence to word scum yes but I am white I can't change that. No one can change the color of their skin. So calling people black white yellow to me is fine but not attaching other words to the colors to cause offence.

Have a black brother in law, black is fine to use but the N word no. As for Chinese they are the yellow race, but to call them ch****is wrong. We are White 8 don't take offence if anyone calls me white scum. Offence to word scum yes but I am white I can't change that. No one can change the color of their skin. So calling people black white yellow to me is fine but not attaching other words to the colors to cause offence.

Why mention skin colour in the first place, why include skin colour or someone's nationality to convey an insult if it's not to pass a stereotypical trope on that race or nationality?

I genuinely can't believe this is up for debate on a Celtic forum of all places!

I posted earlier
Video on Facebook shows fans throwing things and putting windows through on a police van.

Showing the club in the poorest form possible
It's not good Richie. Not good at all.
Why mention skin colour in the first place, why include skin colour or someone's nationality to convey an insult if it's not to pass a stereotypical trope on that race or nationality?

I genuinely can't believe this is up for debate on a Celtic forum of all places!
Neither can I. There are plenty other more important things happening in our own back yard at this moment in time. So called fans are letting us down I for one will not be commenting on any more racism slurs on here.

I posted earlier
Video on Facebook shows fans throwing things and putting windows through on a police van.

Showing the club in the poorest form possible

Seems some have went from having a legitimate grievance, no matter how uncomfortable I find Celtic fans standing outside the stadium calling for Lenny to go is, to looking like a bunch of mindless arseholes just oot to cause trouble.

Any legitimate message they had has now been lost in the controversy of them acting idiots.

Seems some have went from having a legitimate grievance, no matter how uncomfortable I find Celtic fans standing outside the stadium calling for Lenny to go is, to looking like a bunch of mindless arseholes just oot to cause trouble.

Any legitimate message they had has now been lost in the controversy of them acting idiots.
Agree Shadow2. They have lost all respect from decent Celtic fans all over the world. ☘️☘️

People are frustrated, people are angry. Fans have been locked up without a voice for so long. It's a culmination of things..bad form, covid, Hun resurgence, pressure at home..I personally don't mind them venting their spleen at the players...these fuckers have been living like kings, playing what are to them friendly matches, being shielded from the pandemic, they want for nothing whilst us fans are scrimping and scraping through all this uncertainty not knowing what our future holds...so yes, they need to be told.....the personal abuse particularly against the manager however is not on

Back