Celtic v Ross County/Referee/VAR, Celtic park Saturday 12th Nov, K/O 3pm GMT

The letter of the law is, if it hits the hand it's handball. Regardless of distance, where the hand is or if the player is even aware....so it was handball today.
Was it in the box?? Looked close.

But what it has given Celtic is yet another piece of evidence to prove that officials in Scotland are corrupt. If Bernis was a handball and Matts was a handball....then the hearts handball HAD to be given. The only reason it wasn't...and there can be no argument...is the refs made a conscience decision to cheat us.

O Reilly Hatate Ralston Vickers duracell energy
Thought wee Bernabei had an outstanding game too, was everywhere up and down the left hand side
The twelfth man again for us, was the crowd, right after we went down 0-1 you could feel the atmosphere and that roar from the crowd, lifted the Bhoys, and we got the result
Reo, CCV, Tony, and Matt were all outstanding today and we battled for every ball and that's why we are top of the league
What a team, what a support, and what a manager, in spite of ross County's man of the match being the 'Orange bastard' with the whistle, as the fans chanted after another shocking, but not unusual performance, from one of their brethren
Carl Starfelt was immense after coming on and won everything in the air to keep the cluggers at bay
It's great to be a TIM
Have a great weekend Bhoys & Ghirls, it's a great start to it
HH

From Swallow Swallow

Celtic 14 fouls 1 yellow, Ross County 5 fouls 4 yellows​

"How is it even possible they get away with this every other week.

Referee David Munro, the same clown we had the other week v Livingston, who he let waste time from the first minute. Fell for every trick under the sun by their keeper. we committed 9 fouls that day, received 3 yellow cards. Today Ross County take the lead Ref books Ross County keeper 5 minutes later for time wasting."

This is why I don't comment on refs....they think they favour us and we think they favour them.......like I said earlier, on the whole they are just shite
Difference is the most of these Celtic "fouls" were not fouls though.

Difference is the most of these Celtic "fouls" were not fouls though.
The one that stood out for me, was Matt challenges for, and wins the ball, never touched the Ross County player, who then dove to the ground, and Munro blows for a foul against O'Riley
As far as our shout for a penalty after the guy pushed Tony Ralston in the back, in their box, if he had just gone down instead of 'trying' to make it look an easy call for the MIB, we still wouldn't have got it, but he did go down flapping his arms a bit
After that, he got the bit between his teeth, and tore the arse out of their defence, winning the ball fairly, every time
Some man, Tony Ralston
They shat it against TR and CCV today, and their stalling for time tactics were obvious from kickoff
Wonder if the Huns are happy today after we pulled 9 points clear of them
HH

John Beaton now has a rival for the most corrupt bias referee in Scotland. David Munro, a long career in Scottish football is ahead of you.
VAR, as I've said before, allows the poorest set of referees I've seen in the 50+ years of going to games, to make even more ridiculous decisions.

Not at our best in the first half, improved in the second. The break is coming at a good time for us and with a 9 point cushion we cant have asked for anymore after 15 games.
When we needed players to step up today it was Reo Hatate, ably assisted by Matt O'Riley, Tony Ralston and Captain Cam who did it and dragged the rest with them.
Hatate the easiest MOTM award this season. Japan must have some midfield if he cant get in their squad.

FFS, just watched the 'highlights' from Paisley, the Huns got their goal from the spot, now there's a surprise :rolleyes:
Kent gets booked for diving, rightly so, then VAR is called upon, and...well...you know...
The Huns are calling for their managers, and players heads
They're Simply Depressed and I'm loving it
YNWA

Should have known the team would be up against it when the officials came out with their orange tops on they might even have had 5 years on them for the blatant cheating that was going on. You could tell how bad it was when Ange went and had a word with him at half-time normally he gets up the tunnel to give the team talk for the 2nd half. County players constantly just hitting the deck to be given free kicks and it might just be that they have changed the offside law but when the keeper kicks it out and your striker who is in an offside position comes running back to jump for the ball I thought that is offside but apparently not these days. Glad we got the win as for County they would get football stopped with the negative approach to the game

So much character shown today.

Hatate is a wonderful footballer.

Tony Ralston is a warrior.

CCV is a rock.

O’Reilly is going to be a very special player.

The Athenian Fenian is building a team that never gives up and never stops.

Lurking Huns…..GIRFUY
Okay, let's be sensible. Ross county CANNOT m
So much character shown today.

Hatate is a wonderful footballer.

Tony Ralston is a warrior.

CCV is a rock.

O’Reilly is going to be a very special player.

The Athenian Fenian is building a team that never gives up and never stops.

Lurking Huns…..GIRFUY
Sending your players out to fall down, at the slightest touch, holding their heads no matter which part of their body connected with a Celtic player is a feckin disgrace.
Also the most incompetent ref I have seen in a top flight match.
you zombies are gonna need a telescope to see where we are.

Okay, let's be sensible. Ross county CANNOT m

Sending your players out to fall down, at the slightest touch, holding their heads no matter which part of their body connected with a Celtic player is a feckin disgrace.
Also the most incompetent ref I have seen in a top flight match.
you zombies are gonna need a telescope to see where we are.
They were going down faster than a junkie prozzie at the sight of a twenty

Members online

Latest posts

Back