Celtic v Ross County/Referee/VAR, Celtic park Saturday 12th Nov, K/O 3pm GMT

Just home from Paradise, sitting in my abode deep in the Ayrshire swamps. ( Dominion Sevco ) Not one negative comment shall I even begin to think about uttering ! Once again this team, this squad, this manager, overcame the omnipresent honest mistake..s And produced a result against a force which has nothing to do with sport, fair play, or honesty. That performance by the ref, was diabolical.
Many positives from today's game, a few outstanding contributions from several of our bhoys in that second half.
There's one though, who perhaps shone brightest, he pulled the strings, conducted, the orchestra, wrote the script. Can't find a suitable word to describe the bhoy......I'll have to make do with HATATE !

The pleasure watching that today was diminished because of the Cunty dropping like flies act and the lodge member with the whistle making a play for the Grand Masters job by that appalling display and the four minutes of added time became five and a half it’s beyond ridiculous now

Aye, NEW FAVOURITE NUMBER NINE, 9, NINE, 9, NINE, 9.

Not long back from the match, not really a lot I can say about it except, Big Malky parked the fucking bus, Ref a vagina, VAR a fuckin joke, though did have a great view from JS lower of both goals.

Come Home MrsT down at her pals, she left me a pot of stovies, 10pk of Stella, Bottle of Jura.

Watching the Aberdeen game with my daughter,, who is still fantasising about Jim Goodwin. At least she bought her own carry oot & not knicking mine. Did I say NEW FAVOURITE NUMBER NINE, 9, NINE, 9, NINE, 9. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy yer Saturday night BHOYS & GHIRLS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🍺🥃🍺🥃 SLÀINTE

🎶 LETS ALL LAUGH AT theRANJURS, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA[9] 🎶

Sending your players out to fall down, at the slightest touch, holding their heads no matter which part of their body connected with a Celtic player is a feckin disgrace.

Also the most incompetent ref I have seen in a top flight match.

you zombies are gonna need a telescope to see where we are.
There must have been 3 occasions when Ross County players got the play halted because they were holding their heads and when play was stopped they got other parts of their anatomy treated because they were "injured". It is farcical the way teams abuse this safety protocol to stop play.

The falling down and grabbing hold of the ball gets my goat (calm down MIBs - it is just an expression, I don't really own a sextoy for you) and I have been complaining about that for a couple of years now, but it is getting worse.

Today put that St. Mirren hangover to bed.
We have enjoyed a great bounce back since then. Great credit to Ange, the players and coaching staff. Skill, grit, determination and a never say die attitude characterise this team. Now we can take a well needed breather, recuperate and prepare for the next phase. Hopefully no World Cup injuries. Then a good start to the next phase and a winning roll to the New Year. Onward to 53.

Last edited:
From Swallow Swallow

Celtic 14 fouls 1 yellow, Ross County 5 fouls 4 yellows​

"How is it even possible they get away with this every other week.

Referee David Munro, the same clown we had the other week v Livingston, who he let waste time from the first minute. Fell for every trick under the sun by their keeper. we committed 9 fouls that day, received 3 yellow cards. Today Ross County take the lead Ref books Ross County keeper 5 minutes later for time wasting."

This is why I don't comment on refs....they think they favour us and we think they favour them.......like I said earlier, on the whole they are just shite

Difference is...the huns are full of shite....and we have video evidence

The one that stood out for me, was Matt challenges for, and wins the ball, never touched the Ross County player, who then dove to the ground, and Munro blows for a foul against O'Riley
As far as our shout for a penalty after the guy pushed Tony Ralston in the back, in their box, if he had just gone down instead of 'trying' to make it look an easy call for the MIB, we still wouldn't have got it, but he did go down flapping his arms a bit
After that, he got the bit between his teeth, and tore the arse out of their defence, winning the ball fairly, every time
Some man, Tony Ralston
They shat it against TR and CCV today, and their stalling for time tactics were obvious from kickoff
Wonder if the Huns are happy today after we pulled 9 points clear of them
HH

But did he go down flapping his arms cause he's been instructed to...like O'Donnel said. Or is that just instructions that our opposition have been given?

But did he go down flapping his arms cause he's been instructed to...like O'Donnel said. Or is that just instructions that our opposition have been given?

It's happening in every game with every team we play against.

I'm of the view Stephen O'Donnell vey subtly, but quite intentionally, let it be known what the MIB were up to, and by extension how they would use VAR for their own nefarious purposes..

Every manager and every player of the teams we play, now know what they can get away with as a direct consequence of the directives given by the MIB in reference to VAR.

VAR is now a tool by which the MIB can, and do, influence the outcome of games by their bias and corruption, as we are all now witnessing on a regular basis...

Scottish referees will try and try to cheat Celtic . We saw it yet again. How can it ever be a fair game?
It’s not just the referees the biggest culprit is the SFA for failing to take action in both games yesterday the decisions were an insult to football and its supporters yet like the cowards the are the SFA DO NOTHING when you get the manager from the apposition complaining about the decision you know just how corrupt football in Scotland has become

Said before the game yesterday that it would be tougher than our midweek game and so it proved.

A few noticeable performances from our bhoys the obvious being Reo, I will come back to him shortly, also thought Bernabei going forward was pretty decent although one or two defensive lapses detracted from his performance, Big CCV was decent and when Carl started coming over to help the left back out from the County Hail Mary's he won most of the high balls coming his way,

I'm now of the mind that Kyogo and GG are both rushing their attempts and should maybe take a leaf out of Turnbulls book and just pick your spot.

Now back to Reo, he had been having a decent game with most things going through him but the Highland hammer throwers decided to target him second half in the full knowledge that the VARmints would be watching the dugout instead, however they went too far and managed to make him lose his cool when pulled by the neck of his top to the ground he got up and went toe to toe with the poor excuse for a footballer.

However I would just like to thank the County coward because you inadvertently awoke Reo's inner Samurai and he from that moment on proceeded to produce a master class in midfield the likes of which I've not seen in many many a year. So thks ya tube yeah.

Reo 10/10 and I'm now looking forward to seeing the Japanese midfield in the up and coming sand-a-thon, they must be something else if they can keep our wee genius out of the squad.😎

H.H and remember when your awe watching the world Cup in the sunshine spare a thought for us in Scotland its - 9 🌞😘❄️

MOR...’strange decisions can’t stop us’.
Was that the only thing said about the fkn officiating in this game?
This cannot continue. When is our club going to speak out about the disgraceful decisions against us?
Are they afraid the RSFA will kick us out the league? HHAHAHA.
No us and that’s the end of the game here.
By the way....
‘cheating decisions can’t stop us’
Fixed it for you Matt.

MOR...’strange decisions can’t stop us’.
Was that the only thing said about the fkn officiating in this game?
This cannot continue. When is our club going to speak out about the disgraceful decisions against us?
Are they afraid the RSFA will kick us out the league? HHAHAHA.
No us and that’s the end of the game here.
By the way....
‘cheating decisions can’t stop us’
Fixed it for you Matt.
Maybe we can try putting comments on the Celtic FC YouTube channel on Ange interviews, unique angle clips and the one they posted this morning with some highlights and post-match comments from SiD (Celtic go into the break nine clear with victory over Ross County). I did.

Members online

Latest posts

Back