Celtic v Ross County - Saturday 25 January kick-off 3pm - all comments here

I was referring to WCBs team Mick, I agree doesn't really work for Forrest, looking forward to Elyounoussi and Elhamed coming back that'll give us more options.
I like 2 up front and Griff and Eddy had some great link up play on Wednesday, that could tear the shit out of most teams, 4-4-2 is also an option.
Really like MDs 3-5-2-1 formation. It’s got that something extra just canny put ma finger on it.

HH 🤔😂

I was referring to WCBs team Mick, I agree doesn't really work for Forrest, looking forward to Elyounoussi and Elhamed coming back that'll give us more options.
I like 2 up front and Griff and Eddy had some great link up play on Wednesday, that could tear the shit out of most teams, 4-4-2 is also an option.
Aye Hoopy, don't even know if Jamesie's fit, 4-4-2 he should get a game 🍺

I think we have all wondered why we never seemed to play two up front in the spfl .

For me the most memorable times of watching Celtic , Tommy,s team and Martin,s team and both played with more than one up front .

I loved sutty and henriks telepathy and was a bit peeved when Martin split them up to accommodate BBJ but my wee mate loved BBJ and without a doubt you could not argue with the big man,s goal scoring especially against the old dead club .

there were glimmers midweek of a griff and eddie partnership that must be explored as I would say Eddie is a number 10 for me rather than a natural number 9

I think we have all wondered why we never seemed to play two up front in the spfl .

For me the most memorable times of watching Celtic , Tommy,s team and Martin,s team and both played with more than one up front .

I loved sutty and henriks telepathy and was a bit peeved when Martin split them up to accommodate BBJ but my wee mate loved BBJ and without a doubt you could not argue with the big man,s goal scoring especially against the old dead club .

there were glimmers midweek of a griff and eddie partnership that must be explored as I would say Eddie is a number 10 for me rather than a natural number 9
Well said Fergus, to me Eddy isn't an out and out striker, his first touch, close control, link up play and athleticism are all phenomenal but his first instinct isn't always to shoot, The Griff is an all out striker, doesn't give a fuck about anything other than scoring goals.

Agree with you there Fergus. It was one of those things that always makes me feel guilty to admit, but there was a wee bit of me rather resented Hartson when he broke up the Sutton Larsson partnership. Mind you somehow being a hunskelper and scoring at Anfield kinda won me over eventually :ROFLMAO:

Formation Formation Formation, its awe about Formation, hands up all you lot that have been shouting from the rooftops for 2 up front 🖐🤚🖐🤚.

3 o'clock kick off at home on a Saturday and it looks like we might all get our wish.

352 me thinks with.

The Waa.

Kris Chris and Jozo.

Jamsie,Broonie, Calmac Ollie, Mikey .

The Griff and Polish Paddy for his home debut .

4 nuffin 2 each for the strikers. And the leagues bottom club to get a nil nil ra morra.

H.H

Back