Celtic v Ross County - Saturday 25 January kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Nothing like getting up at stupit o' clock in the morning, to watch the Bhoys, only to find there's no feed
Ach well, reports of Kenny Misser returning to Lazarus FC, are being rumoured, so at least that made me smile
Well done CalMac, our penalty taker for a while, hopefully
HH

Nothing like getting up at stupit o' clock in the morning, to watch the Bhoys, only to find there's no feed
Ach well, reports of Kenny Misser returning to Lazarus FC, are being rumoured, so at least that made me smile
Well done CalMac, our penalty taker for a while, hopefully
HH
Get a boax mate. Brilliant.
Edit: I sound like a salesman but I am seriously impressed with mine. Apart with Celtic games (the best thing) I reckon I could live without paying for tv.

Think we've played some really nice stuff at times. Mikey has been a bit unlucky with his final balls and Forrest was so unlucky with a header. Super save.
County's Mullin charging between Hayes and Jozo. No surprise as neither are match sharp.
Lenny will fix that at half time.

Think we've played some really nice stuff at times. Mikey has been a bit unlucky with his final balls and Forrest was so unlucky with a header. Super save.
County's Mullin charging between Hayes and Jozo. No surprise as neither are match sharp.
Lenny will fix that at half time.
Reckon Mikey has been releasing balls too late. Not match sharp yet

Back