Celtic v Ross County, Saturday 27th January, Celtic Park 3pm

back to Ross county game,the service Kyogo got from our wide men in particular was shocking!!!and it has been for way too long now,brendan needs to address that one point and everthing else will fall into place(in my humble opinion)…palma has no pace therefore he constantly comes inside,,abada won’t go down the line but for the odd occasio constantly comes inside,mikey does likewise,,Yang same,,daizen gets down the line but passes it up to 50 shades in 405?…let’s hope this new boy can service our deadly mushroom coz we are slowly killing him??time after time yesterday scales or ccv could have put him threw but went square??if we’re frustrated imaging what he feels,,,nae use talking about miovski,shankland or whoever if we don’t sort that side out…..

Am a great believer that your top guy the guy who gets awe the plaudits and the glory wether he taps in or volleys from 20 yards””yes the striker!!should take every penalty even if he misses one?he’s the guy!!..for the life of me a don’t know why he wouldn’t be kicking cunts oot his way to rack the numbers up🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I've also been partial to a defender blootering a penalty like a missile, Tommy Gemmell style. If you are going pass a penalty into the net then you'd better make sure you put it into just inside the post with decent speed.

At least if he had taken the retake then Kyogo would have gotten a rare touch of the ball in the first half! But aye, strikers should be demanding the spotkick.

back to Ross county game,the service Kyogo got from our wide men in particular was shocking!!!and it has been for way too long now,brendan needs to address that one point and everthing else will fall into place(in my humble opinion)…palma has no pace therefore he constantly comes inside,,abada won’t go down the line but for the odd occasio constantly comes inside,mikey does likewise,,Yang same,,daizen gets down the line but passes it up to 50 shades in 405?…let’s hope this new boy can service our deadly mushroom coz we are slowly killing him??time after time yesterday scales or ccv could have put him threw but went square??if we’re frustrated imaging what he feels,,,nae use talking about miovski,shankland or whoever if we don’t sort that side out…..
Been saying the same for ages.
If you want your centre forward to score play to his strengths don’t change him
HH

And what did 50 do with it when he got it ? Fuck all, so I blame the 'shades' because you never see him running into space from his seat in row Z, as for Dross County, those two morons Brown and Murray the lantern jawed, ginger cunt, running about giving it the big 'I am' and breenging into Kyogo Bernardo, etc... somebody needs to 'have a word' with those pricks...and while we're on the subject of pricks, did anyone notice McLean the MIB, getting in the way of CalMac when he was about to shoot, blatant as fuck...Vermin Assisted Refereeing HH

And what did 50 do with it when he got it ? Fuck all, so I blame the 'shades' because you never see him running into space from his seat in row Z, as for Dross County, those two morons Brown and Murray the lantern jawed, ginger cunt, running about giving it the big 'I am' and breenging into Kyogo Bernardo, etc... somebody needs to 'have a word' with those pricks...and while we're on the subject of pricks, did anyone notice McLean the MIB, getting in the way of CalMac when he was about to shoot, blatant as fuck...Vermin Assisted Refereeing HH
I think we can all agree that 50 Shades doesn't pull his weight whenever he receives those beautifully placed passes in row Z. He is a disgrace and no way Lawwell Jr should have signed him up on superstar wages just cos he taxied him to the airport one time.

For once we cannot blame MacLean - it was Euan Anderson that was the MIB yesterday. He read the game well to block off CalMac's chance of taking a shot.

I think we can all agree that 50 Shades doesn't pull his weight whenever he receives those beautifully placed passes in row Z. He is a disgrace and no way Lawwell Jr should have signed him up on superstar wages just cos he taxied him to the airport one time.

For once we cannot blame MacLean - it was Euan Anderson that was the MIB yesterday. He read the game well to block off CalMac's chance of taking a shot.
I stand corrected, I was under the impression it was McLean and I shall try to do better in the future...

A picture 50 giving it “ avitt” Peter Kay style🤣💥…sandman said that the big ginger cunt for dross county Murray had a head like a burnt lasagne 🤣🤣🤣

Back