Celtic v Ross County, Saturday 27th January, Celtic Park 3pm

I think yesterday showed that whilst not being the greatest left back, we missed Greg Taylor. Or was it that just we forgot how awful Bernabei is?
Taylor for all his faults, physique being the main one, is a better defender than Bernabei, an infinitely better passer (Bernabei can't pass.), is positionally superior, links up with and adds to the midfield, and is one of the few players we have who shouts instruction and praises/cajoles teammates.
Bernabei is an empty jersey.
Picking him yesterday must have been Brendan's cry for help to Desmond (not that he even knows what the score was).
Rodgers should have been going berserk at Begbei at one point he was right over on the right exchanging short passes with AJ. We then lost possession and he had to scamper back over to the left.

Rodgers should have been going berserk at Begbei at one point he was right over on the right exchanging short passes with AJ. We then lost possession and he had to scamper back over to the left.
A noticed that aswell,,a think he gives 100% tho some would say of wit🤣…ano it’s another excuse but the pitch is fuckin awful especially the way we like to move the ball,a noticed players like ccv,scales,aj,bernabei having to scud the ball way too hard to reach the target player??

At every corner and free kick from the right hand side yesterday, both Palma and Begbie came across... Palma took them all and Begbie got a pass once, as you say he's then way out of position... I'm at a loss to figure out why it was happening... Its not something that happens when Taylor is playing...

Any booing of a Celtic team is unacceptable imo

I'll never forget the clown who sat behind me for years at CP who would constantly berate the players..even when we won..final straw for me was the uefa cup semi v boavista at home...bearing in mind it was our FIRST SEMI FINAL in a generation ..it was a tense affair as many remember but this clown proceeded to boo and berate Lenny for a pass back to the goalkeeper midway through the second half..I lost it, turned round and gave him it tight, as did a few others...I think I was right to

I'll never forget the clown who sat behind me for years at CP who would constantly berate the players..even when we won..final straw for me was the uefa cup semi v boavista at home...bearing in mind it was our FIRST SEMI FINAL in a generation ..it was a tense affair as many remember but this clown proceeded to boo and berate Lenny for a pass back to the goalkeeper midway through the second half..I lost it, turned round and gave him it tight, as did a few others...I think I was right to
That would Lubo then?:unsure:

Because our stands are so high and the direction of the stadium, we barely get any sun on the pitch in winter due to it's low trajectory...coupled with horrendous weather hasn't helped it....we shouldn't be blaming the pitch for poor performances
Your bang on about the high stands not allowing the little bit of sun getting to the pitch!!but to say you canny blame the pitch for poor performances 🤷‍♂️..the pitch became a leveller yesterday mate,,theyre Keeper could hump that baw the length of the park which he dun awe day…

I gave up a seat many moons ago because of the people around me
Players were 'pricks/wankers' for a mislaced passes etc.
Agathe was an example, great up up until the boo boys started and just went into his shell

I never saw a title till their was 9 ended, i'm a supporter, not an angry man looking for somewhere to vent. They were pish yesterday, but i'd save my criticism of the club/team for here.

Some don't realise how lucky we are, although i think we can do much better

Your bang on about the high stands not allowing the little bit of sun getting to the pitch!!but to say you canny blame the pitch for poor performances 🤷‍♂️..the pitch became a leveller yesterday mate,,theyre Keeper could hump that baw the length of the park which he dun awe day…
I thought we used fancy lights on the pitch between games to stimulate growth of the grass to overcome the problem of lack of daylight?

The poor state of the playing surface is undoubtedly one of a number of factors causing our relatively poor displays. But for me that cannot excuse the lack of effort and passion shown by so many players who are privileged to wear the famous Hoops. The sloppiness, lack of caring and poor work-rate that several players display from time to time is unacceptable.

We know they all have the talent and skill to reach this level, but some need to show more mental and physical toughness.

I thought we used fancy lights on the pitch between games to stimulate growth of the grass to overcome the problem of lack of daylight?

The poor state of the playing surface is undoubtedly one of a number of factors causing our relatively poor displays. But for me that cannot excuse the lack of effort and passion shown by so many players who are privileged to wear the famous Hoops. The sloppiness, lack of caring and poor work-rate that several players display from time to time is unacceptable.

We know they all have the talent and skill to reach this level, but some need to show more mental and physical toughness.
Our away form is top drawer so there maybe some stock in the pitch argument?also the fans that go to away games give the team 100% backing??not a boo in site🫤sometimes the big home support when they get edgey can have a effect on guys that’s not use to the big occasion??

I gave up a seat many moons ago because of the people around me
Players were 'pricks/wankers' for a mislaced passes etc.
Agathe was an example, great up up until the boo boys started and just went into his shell

I never saw a title till their was 9 ended, i'm a supporter, not an angry man looking for somewhere to vent. They were pish yesterday, but i'd save my criticism of the club/team for here.

Some don't realise how lucky we are, although i think we can do much better
Understand your feelings so called supporters shareing thier great knowledge of the game properly never kicked a ball and couldn’t run a tap they spoil the enjoyment of the game for others bet they don’t shout at home

That’s the sweetie wives in full flow now!!!!Rodgers catches flight out of Glasgow after game..blah blah lawell blah dermot blah handing in resignation blah………this is from a celtic supporter a know???honest to fuck give it a rest…“ we won the game” 3 points another game ticked off….dont let these hun cunting sweetie wives turn us against ourselves 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀👊

....oh and Callum McGregor should be on penalty duty from now on
Designate someone to take penalties
If Palma missed the first one, don't let him take the second
Simple as it seems it shouldn’t be an issue
The players need to have a meeting and sort out whatever the problems are
People saying they’re not playing to their potential and are trying to get a message across doesn’t wash, you pull that jersey on, you get your shit together and fight for the cause, as a unit
Anyone’s ego gets in the way, you have a word with Billy Big Baws and straighten it out
We need men to fight for the ball and get back to basics
Play as a team, not individuals
Maybe I’m too old school, but if somethings not right in the dressing room, close the door and let the players and their egos sort it out
FTH

Designate someone to take penalties
If Palma missed the first one, don't let him take the second
Simple as it seems it shouldn’t be an issue
The players need to have a meeting and sort out whatever the problems are
People saying they’re not playing to their potential and are trying to get a message across doesn’t wash, you pull that jersey on, you get your shit together and fight for the cause, as a unit
Anyone’s ego gets in the way, you have a word with Billy Big Baws and straighten it out
We need men to fight for the ball and get back to basics
Play as a team, not individuals
Maybe I’m too old school, but if somethings not right in the dressing room, close the door and let the players and their egos sort it out
FTH
Am a great believer that your top guy the guy who gets awe the plaudits and the glory wether he taps in or volleys from 20 yards””yes the striker!!should take every penalty even if he misses one?he’s the guy!!..for the life of me a don’t know why he wouldn’t be kicking cunts oot his way to rack the numbers up🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Members online

Back