Celtic v Ross County, Saturday 27th January, Celtic Park 3pm

Imagine booing a Celtic team off the park after a win!!
Cunts are supporting (sic) the wrong team
Cany blame them it was garbage to watch and if you're paying good money for a season ticket,buying merchandise,tickets for poty awards etc then i can see their point.The board are taking us for mugs .

FFS .....like many on here I followed and never missed a game when we were no where near winning a title In years gone by .....aye we are not at our best right now but we are still ahead of that shite and come the end of the season that's the objective.
A lot of fans leaving today with 5 minutes plus added time to go when the team need the support to get behind them .
It seems some of us might have been spoiled for the last few years 🤔

We move on to the next one but a final point on this game from me that's maybe not been said...As shite as we were, full credit to Ross County who were good on the ball and dangerous in attack.. they could have crumbled after that start but hung in there and got better..best I've ever seen them in fact.....it could be down to our ineptness but I'd like to give them the kudos they are due

I heard the booing and shouting yesterday, and it seemed to me that the anger wasn't aimed at the players but at those in the comfy seats..

But if anyone thinks that was an acceptable performance even though we won, they are sadly mistaken.....

Its awrite feeling indignant fae your couches, but some poor sods got up at the early o'clock made their way to the game and sat through over 90 mins of pish..... If they weren't happy about it then by all means let the team know.... We all know the players are talented, but that yesterday was a half arsed attempt at best... The team were supported well during the game I can assure you....

Up next bleating 😕

We move on to the next one but a final point on this game from me that's maybe not been said...As shite as we were, full credit to Ross County who were good on the ball and dangerous in attack.. they could have crumbled after that start but hung in there and got better..best I've ever seen them in fact.....it could be down to our ineptness but I'd like to give them the kudos they are due
But for a better final ball, they were through on a few occasions.

If they played like that against the huns, I'd be with you. But they don't, so I'm not.

I don't like the idea of booing a winning team but I don't think it's wrong for paying 'customers' to vent their unease towards the board. Fans appear to have more ambitions than those that run the club.
It was shite with too many players not at the races and i hope the manager let them know its not acceptable.Holding on at the end against Ross County at Celtic Park ffs .Fair play to County though they could have collapsed losing the early goal but they kept at it.

I wasn’t at the game ( was watching Blackpool v Charlton 🙃) but saw the highlights.
Ive also read a few of the bloggers giving Rodger’s stick for calling out the support for booing.
Might be in a minority but let’s be honest, Rodger’s is only being tolerated , the Board haven’t really been covering themselves in recruitment success and the team is stuttering.
For me I’m there to support the guys who ARE on the park not create stress for them. If we want to boo Rodger’s and the Board do it outside the ground and give our players 100% support inside. If the antipathy to manager and Board come inside the ground we might as well hand the title to that mob, and for me that would be the worst outcome.
We have decent players but if we are the best supporters in the world then show it. This league is there to be won.
All in it together.
HH

A lot of fans leaving today with 5 minutes plus added time to go when the team need the support to get behind them .
It seems some of us might have been spoiled for the last few years 🤔
In fairness that has been going on for years. I will never understand it. People have used the excuse of buses having to leave to catch the ferry, but I've been on many a bus going to the ferry and I've never left before the final whistle.

I never noticed any booing on the telly, but not saying it never happened. If it was in the main stand then maybe it was some fans having a go at the board???

I have never - nor ever will - boo my team. I might tut or sigh loudly, or curse a wee bit. But never boo. But these people paid to get into the match and I never so I won't slag them off for it, even if I can't understand it.
Bb this booing shite is being amplified mate,I've heard worse?Rodgers wasn’t getting it,neither were the cunts on the comfy seats,,,we as a support need to reign this self harming pish in it only plays into the narrative 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀👊👊👊👊guys are entitled to shout,boo,whistle,swear,streak,moon,,,if that’s what gets there tension/aggression oot…personally a tut…..

I think yesterday showed that whilst not being the greatest left back, we missed Greg Taylor. Or was it that just we forgot how awful Bernabei is?
Taylor for all his faults, physique being the main one, is a better defender than Bernabei, an infinitely better passer (Bernabei can't pass.), is positionally superior, links up with and adds to the midfield, and is one of the few players we have who shouts instruction and praises/cajoles teammates.
Bernabei is an empty jersey.
Picking him yesterday must have been Brendan's cry for help to Desmond (not that he even knows what the score was).

I was there until the final whistle and whilst there was some booing, not much, it was mainly a collective sigh of relief that the game was over. I thought the booing was aimed at the board not the players.
Wait till the next home game v Killie if we don't make any significant signings, and/or not win our three away games coming up, it'll be a full stadium "sack the board" and "Lawwell get to .... "

Last edited:
As an aside from our woes, I thought Ross County played well yesterday. A threat going forward, kept the ball and passed well, not the usual everyone behind the ball and sit deep teams we often see at CP. Four debutants, plus another two or three who only played one game for them, looks like Adams has built a new team during the winter break. On yesterday's performance they'll stay up.
Like watching Yan Dhanda (their no. 10), should be playing at a bigger club.

Back