Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

Many on here claimed that Lennon was the cheap option chosen by the Board and won't be sacked - well , that ''cheap'' option has cost the club tens of millions in lost Champions league money in the past two seasons .
For the life of me I can't fathom why the Board did NOT choose the nuclear option and fire him after the failure against Ferencvaros - but NOW ?
The 10 iar is in great danger if we continue in the form that the team has shown this season . Poor performances in the main masked by the results and the ( very ) odd blistering performance .

No one on here wants Neil Lennon to be sacked for no reason . He has endured far more than any person doing their daily job should have to endure from the neanderthals of Ibrokes and , sadly , some of the media up here . And if he is experiencing personal problems , as some have intimated on here , then being in the pressure cooker job as Celtic manager is the wrong place for his own good .

However he may be the wrong person to decide if he should go or stay - that is what the Board should be deciding . However , we are more likely to hear Trump praise the media for telling the truth than get a meaningful decision from them .
Meanwhile Lennon gets the flak from the , rightly , disgruntled supporters . Time , long past time , for the Board ( yes we mean you , Desmond ! ) to step up to the plate and face the music .

HH
Lennon was the cheap option , and there is so called Celtic minded people who would love to see him sacked, if you were unemployed and was offered a job you think you could do and have done it before yeah I’d say naw as well 🙈🙈🙈 just a pity you canny sack so called fans

im a celtic supporter, always will be, win or lose i'll still pay the book price. would i rather get rid of the 'non-triers' and keep lenny in a job, yes. that'd take transfer windows and possibly a period of failing to win trophies. i can look long term, see the big picture, but is that really gonni happen

im a celtic supporter, always will be, win or lose i'll still pay the book price. would i rather get rid of the 'non-triers' and keep lenny in a job, yes. that'd take transfer windows and possibly a period of failing to win trophies. i can look long term, see the big picture, but is that really gonni happen
Sorry glove but there’s a lot off us pay as you say the book price and some off us bit more , but the thing is who do you hire tomorrow ?

Sorry glove but there’s a lot off us pay as you say the book price and some off us bit more , but the thing is who do you hire tomorrow ?
ian, i dont doubt you or the folk on here. i aint the only one and am not naive to think that. i'm also not the guy with the answers, i just see what i see. a team that won 5 trophies in a row under lenny, now look like a far inferior team despite in our wee SPFL world heavy investment to improve. they aint playing for the jersey never mind him. theres only one option in the short term and i dont like it, but it is what it is

Sorry Bigian65 but I what is the solution if there are problems between the manager and coaching staff cause I have seen no evidence to say that they look united together, the oppersite in fact.
Totally agree John my point is how many of his trusted staff did Lennon appoint,ask for🚬🚬everyone works better when the people around you , you can trust more so in a football club I’m not saying Lennon is doing a good job , what am saying if it wiz his coaching staff the manager could not hide anywhere, maybe that’s the reason for his lack off passion I don’t know

ian, i dont doubt you or the folk on here. i aint the only one and am not naive to think that. i'm also not the guy with the answers, i just see what i see. a team that won 5 trophies in a row under lenny, now look like a far inferior team despite in our wee SPFL world heavy investment to improve. they aint playing for the jersey never mind him. theres only one option in the short term and i dont like it, but it is what it is
Don’t disagree mate honestly but there’s a lot a sack this cunt and that’s fair enough but very few tell me who they want in his place ,usually get no ma job 😂

ian you would follow the pied piper, not a bad thing unless you are a rat. and you are not. neil has defined his future, we need to define ours
😂😂 ok well I’m following the pied piper , so the morra I kick him over a cliff and phone you and ask who’s the next manager, and don’t gies the pish not my job

We got done tonight by a guy, who used to play for Kilmarnock
We need someone to come in and get our defence in order
Every time the ball comes into the box, it's a Chinese fire and more often than not, a goal against us
Gutted once again
HH

Totally agree John my point is how many of his trusted staff did Lennon appoint,ask for🚬🚬everyone works better when the people around you , you can trust more so in a football club I’m not saying Lennon is doing a good job , what am saying if it wiz his coaching staff the manager could not hide anywhere, maybe that’s the reason for his lack off passion I don’t know
For me that clown Strachan we bought in seems totally lost, haven't seen a word exchanged between him and lenny, first time I've seen Kennedy and lenny speak to each other tonight and that was to pull a face as to say, I don't know what the fuck is going on either or what to do.
If player's are seeing this level of incompetence going on within coaching and management on a daily basis, should we be really that shocked at what we witnessed tonight?

We got done tonight by a guy, who used to play for Kilmarnock
We need someone to come in and get our defence in order
Every time the ball comes into the box, it's a Chinese fire and more often than not, a goal against us
Gutted once again
HH
No even schoolboy defending dill, my question is who the fuck coaches the defence ? A guy who had the makings to be a great but in real time had very few appearances for us or any senior side got aw his badges but, surely it’s stretching it tae say our defence frailties are down to the manager ? Unless our manager is maldini

we all want the best for the club ian, are you employed to pick him, nor me, its a non argument
We’ll see my only problem with that is there a lot a cunts wanting our manager sacked very few brave souls will tell us who replaces him, strange that don’t you think,I’m not employed to pick him but I’m also not empowered to sack him so your non argument cop out is right

i never wanted lennon as i always seen him as an easy choice, the cheap option , like delia : PL is a total shitebag to me, a tory a puppet, building bricks but one eye on the cost of cement., no tory biulds anything solid. they only look at their bank balance. we fukked ourselves by letting these guys get control

Members online

Latest posts

Back